Ambu5h

Battle Royale Spawn Aircraft

22 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Ritchietos said:

Great script! I would use this instead of the default spawn if it would work for all player.

My original idea was indeed to replace the helo spawn with this spawn.
However the AI will start landing/evasing or other wierd behaviour. Been testing and testing for hours trying to get it to work.
Tried switching the player and AI pilot into a new group. Doesnt work. Switch only the player to the pilots group and back to his own. Does work either.
Only family members seem to not trigger weird behaviour unfortunately :/.

Advertisement

Maybe it's possible to just create a family only for spawning player....

Creating a family named "bambi", if a player spawns in, he becomes a member of this family until he leaves the aircraft... something like that...

On 20-6-2017 at 4:17 PM, CH!LL3R said:

Maybe it's possible to just create a family only for spawning player....

Creating a family named "bambi", if a player spawns in, he becomes a member of this family until he leaves the aircraft... something like that...

Actually that might be a great idea to try. When ive got some time off from my newly found job ill take a look at this.
This will however require another file with a getOut trigger which sets the players back to their families.
Already had this working while testing but not with the creation of a bambi family.

Only issue i can see with this is that all those players are then in the same family and thus the same chat. Which in term will create a load of shouting, screaming, obscene words and unimaginable idiocracy.

Thank you... +1!

Nice script, i have a question - for some reasons i even get the option aircraft when not in a family.

Looking at the code (i'm not a good scripter :o ) i was wondering:

{
    if (getMarkerType _x == "ExileSpawnZone") then
    {
        if (markerText _x == "Aircraft") then
        {
            if (ExileClientLoginHasClanResponse) then                    // If this player is in a clan/family. This has to be done otherwise the AI pilot starts going in circles !!??
            {
                _listItemIndex = _listBox lbAdd (markerText _x);
                _listBox lbSetData [_listItemIndex, _x];
                _numberOfSpawnPoints = _numberOfSpawnPoints + 1;
            };
        }
        else
        {
            _listItemIndex = _listBox lbAdd (markerText _x);
            _listBox lbSetData [_listItemIndex, _x];
            _numberOfSpawnPoints = _numberOfSpawnPoints + 1;                                                        // <--
        };
    };

If player in clan/family end else, has the same result? 

Alright I have the spawn option " Aircraft"  But when i go to select it,  i can not click Okay/go to actually spawn and its the same for all spawn selections 

Edited by Cody0520

Very great script , i was wondering can it be able to merge with XS spawn selection ? I want to use "Aircraft Spawn"  to replace "HALO spawn", and in the mean time keep the "Ground Spawn" selection with some spawn zone(Ground spawn only) . My server currently have 50 exist players and 4-15 active players( Increasing), and I'm very would like to add this script to my server, please replies me if you still work on this  . :D

On 9.11.2017 at 11:09 PM, Its me ZovkT said:

anyone have a Mission.sqm who is this working ? (Malden ) i am to stupid for this all is fine but the mission.sqm ... ^^ 

Not a big deal at all, just create a new marker inside your mission.sqm called Aircraft - it hast to be type of "ExileSpawnZone".

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Advertisement