Kurewe

[SOLVED] Issue with logging path

14 posts in this topic

Hey there @infiSTAR... I noticed in the config file that there was no longer a LOG_PATH entry. As I feared, the log files are being placed in the root of the Arma server. I tried adding LOG_PATH = "infiSTAR_Logs/"; back to the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp file and it had no effect. Is there a new way to specify the LOG_PATH?

Also, since I had been going through the code, I noticed that Arsenal and Chat were moved to different Custom Controls. Not an issue, but I would have been very confused why my keys weren't working, had I not looked through the code. Is there an easy to get to a change log for when you do updates? I never seem to be able to find one.

• Like 1

Advertisement

Got the same issue here. Followed all of the install instructions. Put both of the dll`s in the folder. Created a new folder called "infiStarLogs". Changed the _path  to "infiStarLogs" and tried "infiStarLogs/"  in the init as well. No joy yet. Also still having this in my rpt :  Call extension 'ARMA_LOG' could not be found. It is writing logs inside the infistar folder, but that ARMA_LOG not found is still roaming arround in my rpt`s 

Call extension 'ARMA_LOG' could not be found

is not even connected to the AntiHack / to infiSTAR

Either you run a year old version of my tool or you run a different Addon that uses "ARMA_LOG"

--

however, ARMA_LOG is deprecated, that file has not been updated in years and it is not used anymore. it pretty much got replaced by armalog / armalog_x64 (without t he _ and all small letters, a different dll)

if you have addons calling ARMA_LOG call them differently

this is how you can update your extension calls

// OLD ARMA_LOG.dll format example (DEPRECATED)
"ARMA_LOG" callExtension "FILENAME:LOGTEXT";

// NEW armalog.dll / armalog_x64.dll format example (NEW AND USED NOW)
"armalog" callExtension "2FILENAME|LOGTEXT";	// the 2 here stands for LOG-REQUEST

• Like 3

Advertisement