meme420

Help?

Question

So for some reason whenever I join a server I get kicked and then am greeted on the main menu with a message which wasn't there before saying I am global banned, I only get this when I attempt to join an Exile server. I will admit that I did exploit on a server in the past but I have never hacked. Any help would be incredible or if I can speak to an admin or something.

18 answers to this question

sure im glad to help, it reads global ban for you. you can always join the others who are also waiting to get unbanned for hacking or using something that arma dont like.

so waiting will take you a life time to wait to get unbanned.

GLOBAL BAN means your fucked, no matter what you do.

Advertisement

I'll repeat again I can play on any other server that isn't exile which means I'm not global banned. I haven't hacked and exploiting does not result in global banned as I never used anything external like injecting scripts. 

For god sake if infistar does not reply or explain and prove that the bans are correct and legit, someone should report them to BI! and end these posts!

13 minutes ago, Aggro said:

For god sake if infistar does not reply or explain and prove that the bans are correct and legit, someone should report them to BI! and end these posts!

Go ahead and report infiSTAR. No one is banned from playing on another server that does NOT run infiSTAR. Bohemia can't do anything for you.

Edited by Beowulfv

9 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Go ahead and report infiSTAR. No one is banned from playing on another server that does NOT run infiSTAR. Bohemia can't do anything for you.

Well if they can't and it is true its broken why are server owners still using it? 

31 minutes ago, Aggro said:

Well if they can't and it is true its broken why are server owners still using it? 

Because it's not broken? There are plenty of people who claim they've done nothing wrong. Guess it must be the first time a cheater has lied. Don't cheat, and you won't have a problem.

• Like 2

On 20/06/2017 at 5:23 PM, Beowulfv said:

Because it's not broken? There are plenty of people who claim they've done nothing wrong. Guess it must be the first time a cheater has lied. Don't cheat, and you won't have a problem.

Actually, I can comfirm I was globally banned by infistar for writing shiity code on my own server while using infistar. Never cheated! The ban has been revoked but the global ban system should not exist

The global ban system exists because BI can't do the job correctly themselves. Without the InfiSTAR ban list there would be little to no reason to run a server because of the hacking, glitching, and exploiting.

2 hours ago, kuplion said:

The global ban system exists because BI can't do the job correctly themselves. Without the InfiSTAR ban list there would be little to no reason to run a server because of the hacking, glitching, and exploiting.

you dont need the global ban system to stop hacking, glitching, exploiting

Advertisement