Steven999

Can you add zues curator on exile server, will PAY

13 posts in this topic

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:04 PM, Kappa Slappa said:

Works....

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30621

The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
1.  Place @SLZ in your server root folder. 
2.  copy and paste the userconfig folder from inside @SLZ to the root folder of your server. 
3.  Edit your slz_settings.sqf file and add the uid of the person(s) you want to have Zeus access. 
4.  Add -filepatching to your startup script. 
5.  Add @SLZ to your -servermod lists (ie.  -servermod=@exileserver;@admintoolkitserver;@slz;) 
6.  Start your server and have fun. The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
1.  Place @SLZ in your server root folder. 
2.  copy and paste the userconfig folder from inside @SLZ to the root folder of your server. 
3.  Edit your slz_settings.sqf file and add the uid of the person(s) you want to have Zeus access. 
4.  Add -filepatching to your startup script. 
5.  Add @SLZ to your -servermod lists (ie.  -servermod=@exileserver;@admintoolkitserver;@slz;) 
6.  Start your server and have fun. 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, Kappa Slappa said:

Nevermind.   I figured out how to do it by adding zeus module to editor and adding my UID.  Thanks.

I have followed these instructions and can see the mod loading in my logs...i have the activation key set to 'Y' and i also changed it to 'Z' but zeus doesnt load...nothing happens.   Any help would be awesome.  Here is my log.   https://codeshare.io/alEDnd

Edited by Mr. Sage

Advertisement