• 0
Jacobob

Crates

Question

Hi in order for crates to load into vehicles using igi-load does anyone know how to change the gear creats and all the dms missions from a "cargonet_01_box_f" to a "_I_supplycrate_F"

 

Any help would be good thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Advertisement
  • 0
11 hours ago, kuplion said:

Usually the crates are listed in the mission files inside DMS.

Dont suppose you know how many of those files contains the crates section? Is it all of them or just individual file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, Jacobob said:

Dont suppose you know how many of those files contains the crates section? Is it all of them or just individual file?

All of them, but it's probably the same crate so you won't have to edit too many. Personally I'd do as above and add the in use crate classname to Igiload like @odizzzzle said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
32 minutes ago, kuplion said:

All of them, but it's probably the same crate so you won't have to edit too many. Personally I'd do as above and add the in use crate classname to Igiload like @odizzzzle said.

Right will do that now, Sorry about all the questions new to learning about making servers :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Jacobob said:

Right will do that now, Sorry about all the questions new to learning about making servers :)

 

Happy to help. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.