Jacobob

Ryans Zombies

Question

Hi can anyone link me the official server files for the Ryan's Zombies and demons and tell me if there is a way to make it so they only come out at night time? or are they constant?   

Thank you (Anything helps :)

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, kuplion said:

Thank you for I will save it my community is very divided when it comes to zombies some want it some don't its tricky :/

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, Jacobob said:

Thank you for I will save it my community is very divided when it comes to zombies some want it some don't its tricky :/

Kuplion's linked script above is a great way to modify the zombie spawn rates and just about every other factor involved with zeds. I'm personally against zombies but we run it because of a community vote and it performs well enough that I find it bearable to play with zeds. 

5 minutes ago, fifthmanstanding said:

Kuplion's linked script above is a great way to modify the zombie spawn rates and just about every other factor involved with zeds. I'm personally against zombies but we run it because of a community vote and it performs well enough that I find it bearable to play with zeds. 

Yeah that may be the case is there a way to make it so they only come out at night?

3 hours ago, Jacobob said:

Yeah that may be the case is there a way to make it so they only come out at night?

Look at the config.

On 03/07/2017 at 5:06 PM, kuplion said:

Look at the config.

Im struggling to find it so they do not spawn during the day is there a way to do this?

5 hours ago, Jacobob said:

Im struggling to find it so they do not spawn during the day is there a way to do this?

// Harassing Zombies Config
UseHarassingZombies						= true;		// Spawn harassing zombies around the player.
HarassingZedChance						= 100;		// Percent chance per player for a harassing Zed to spawn on them
HarassingZombieAtNightOnly				= false;	// Spawn harassing zombies at night only.
HarassingLoopTime						= 180;		// Check for players to harass every X seconds (Default 180 

Advertisement