Sign in to follow this  
moschops_72

Hoping for some help getting .pbo mission file for Bornholm map

4 posts in this topic

Hello community!

I've looked around for almost 2 days now trying to get my server up and running..

I have rented a server through g-portal, have uploaded the bornholm map and zombies and demons mod too... the map doesn't load, nor the Z + D mod... the server support says they have been correctly uploaded and placed correctly, but will not work until i have the mission file.. I can not find it. I am missing the "Exile.Bornholm.pbo" mission file... where can I find it? can anyone supply a link? I just want bornholm map to be working, with zombies and demons mod with missions running...

Can anyone help a nublet trying to set up an exile server... we all have to learn.. i'm willing to.

Thank you in advance from a frustrated noob :)

Advertisement
2 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

inside your startup/commandline you need to add the mods like @Exile;@Bornholme and so on

This.

Also, to get the mission file, just rename Exile.Altis to Exile.Bornholm. You'll need to move and rename the spawn zones and traders yourself in the editor though.

5 hours ago, moschops_72 said:

Hello community!

I've looked around for almost 2 days now trying to get my server up and running..

I have rented a server through g-portal, have uploaded the bornholm map and zombies and demons mod too... the map doesn't load, nor the Z + D mod... the server support says they have been correctly uploaded and placed correctly, but will not work until i have the mission file.. I can not find it. I am missing the "Exile.Bornholm.pbo" mission file... where can I find it? can anyone supply a link? I just want bornholm map to be working, with zombies and demons mod with missions running...

Can anyone help a nublet trying to set up an exile server... we all have to learn.. i'm willing to.

Thank you in advance from a frustrated noob :)

The first thing you could do is read the rules on the forums. Locked.

Advertisement