27 posts in this topic

@lordkabal26 thanks for the heads up on the unsecure site @PrimusNetworks. I went to pay my invoice today and I see it is still not secure even on the billing side, though George said they would not allow invoices to be paid on an unsecure site...it is! Unfortunately I deleted my previous "good review" above as I am now seeing a trend, I get the same response for the past month as @sleverage. ALOT of promises and not once has the time frame or the fixes been completed. They have zero mods, or even Exile that is updated within their system for us to update ourselves or even install a current version. They said the control panel had a bug and it was resolved back on April 21, unfortunately it is not. CUPS, RHS and Exile are all out of date and unable to be used, thus you must enter a ticket and wait till they can get to it. One of my other issues for instance, I entered a server ticket on April 12 to have a custom designed splash screen which they offer for a price, I paid the price and still no custom splash screen...sigh!

I do wish them the best, but the promises and timeframes need to be upheld and treated with importance instead of simple lip service. Hopefully they can work out their "only 2 year old company" kinks soon. :)

King

3 people like this

I bought a server yesterday from these guys to try out and see how things were but upon trying to get on the site today it says that it can't be reached.

I hope that I can request a refund without having to open a PayPal case (if the website comes back up).

Advertisement

To be fair to Primus Networks, the UK datacenter they use were hit with outages for the past 2 days and their main box is being moved today, as per my email with George yesterday. Though I'm sure whatever the outcome George will resolve whatever issues you have.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 14/06/2018 at 0:39 PM, Never Baguette said:

I bought a server yesterday from these guys to try out and see how things were but upon trying to get on the site today it says that it can't be reached.

I hope that I can request a refund without having to open a PayPal case (if the website comes back up).

Hi,

If you submit a support ticket we'll be happy to help. This was due to some unplanned maintenance on our datacenter side, so it's something we couldn't really help. Everyone has been compensated! 

All was resolved within a couple of hours

Apologies for any inconvenience :)

Edited by PrimusNetworks

Please note: If leaving a service review that is less than favourable, you must provide evidence to support your claims (please ensure you remove any sensitive details).

Advertisement