EllmansWorld

[SOLVED] Infistar Failed Initialization (PW)

6 posts in this topic

So I've seen this kind of thread a couple of times but it always gets the same response and my "goat brain" can't figure it out.

It's a initialization error connected to "Infistar" apparently:

Screenshot: KXQfhIE.png

I keep seeing that the solution to this is to ensure that the "ServerCommandPassword" is set to the same thing in the Server.cfg.

I'm unsure if I'm simply dumb or this is called something else on my server, since I run my Exile from from a Dedicated "Unmanaged" server box, which I manage myself.

The closest thing I could figure the server.cfg would be is the TADST_config file or do I need to add it to the BE_Server.cfg?

I hate to be asking this but I followed all instructions to the best of my ability and I'm now seeking help from the community.

The RPT printed this which simply just indicates towards the problem I already have:

Spoiler

de> 0 - TESTING IF serverCommandPassword IS SET PROPERLY"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword NOT SET!   [1000MS - 27-07-2017 14-03-57 - v0081 - [21st] Exile - Chernarus | 30k start | Deploy ATV | Custom Map | Low Rep | Discord - [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",172,142223,""Stable"",true,""Windows"",""x86""]]"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp is "
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   is defined in your servers config.cfg"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   has to be set it in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp where it says serverCommandPassword = ""changeme"";"
"<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if passwords are not set properly!"

Edit:

The TADST_config.cfg keeps resetting itself back to no servercommandpassword. And I don't know how to prevent this.

The password issue have been resolved.

But now the menu simply does not wish to cooperate. In the sense that it does not open and the RPT does not contain errors that indicate that infiSTAR isn't initialized.

Advertisement

Does it show a message when you connect to your server?

Nothing in your client rpt either?

needs your files.. zip them and upload them on your googledrive/dropbox and send it to me in private

1- infistar files
2. rpt (server and client)
3. mpmission
cheers

5 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Does it show a message when you connect to your server?

Nothing in your client rpt either?

needs your files.. zip them and upload them on your googledrive/dropbox and send it to me in private

1- infistar files
2. rpt (server and client)
3. mpmission
cheers

I manage to solve it. Everytime I pbo'd the folder containing the admin settings it would duplicate a empty one. Such as:

exile_server_config -> exile_server_config -> files

You can close this one now. Thx for the response tho.

Advertisement