Monkeynutz

Remove certain ammo from vehicles.

16 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Has anyone ran into problems with vehicles getting their weapons back once brought out of the Virtual garage/Server restarts? It doesn't happen with all of them only some. For instance I store the pawnee with no rockets and it comes back with no rockets. Yet the AH-64D from RHS comes back with rockets once retrieved, had the same issue with the CUP variant as well

On 4/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, TheChimpa said:

Has anyone ran into problems with vehicles getting their weapons back once brought out of the Virtual garage/Server restarts? It doesn't happen with all of them only some. For instance I store the pawnee with no rockets and it comes back with no rockets. Yet the AH-64D from RHS comes back with rockets once retrieved, had the same issue with the CUP variant as well

I've had this issue as well. The pawnee came back with rockets on mine.

Just wondering if anyone had a very extensive "ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf" with most/all of the armed Arma 3 and CUP vehicles here and willing to give me an example to use as a template? 

Trying to configure it so that a militarised server has all the good toys (ie blackfoot, Apache, Jets etc) but with ATGMs (Air to ground) disabled.

Or is there a better way to do this like can I configure the sensor range for IR guidance - I found this 

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Sensors_config_reference

...but not sure if I can edit the mission file somewhere and configure each vehicle individually.

Thanks heaps

Помогите, я бы хотел убрать с вертолёта Mi-24P (RXC мод) все ракеты и бомбы, оставив только пулемёт. Как мне это сделать, я для в этом ничего не понимаю, админу на сервере лень это делать, хотелось что бы вы мне помогли с этим. Заранее спасибо)

Advertisement