kidesh

Changing slot number

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Before we had the load up screen that now shows us random items and quotes, we used to be able to choose which slot we wanted to go into.

But now its gone ( i know for  while now) I was wondering if we could still change the slot number we are in? 

The reason for this is, I coded in Zeus to be able come under the command of the admin but only if he was in slot number 70. 

Cheers 

kidesh

Edited by kidesh

Advertisement

Mission.sqm file has the slots (exile_ghost_blah_blah) , and config, file has the limit of number of players. Is that what you are asking?

On 01/09/2017 at 7:09 PM, Aggro said:

Mission.sqm file has the slots (exile_ghost_blah_blah) , and config, file has the limit of number of players. Is that what you are asking?

No,

What am asking is now that we get no chance to select any slot, we are just given the slot as we join. Is there anyway that for instance i was the first to join could I select a different slot number to say 50 or 70? 

Not sure this can be done now. 

Cheers

You mean the SkipLobby =1. You want something like Wasteland has or KOTH. Look in description.ext clientside

Edited by GolovaRaoul
Better spelling + Fix Mistake ;)
  • Like 1

On 04/09/2017 at 8:17 AM, GolovaRaoul said:

You mean the SkipLobby =1. You want something like Wasteland has or KOTH. Look in description.ext clientside

Yes. 

So if I make make SkipLobby = 0 then I get this back???

Advertisement