kidesh

[SOLVED] # not working to log in as admin

18 posts in this topic

Hi, 

So last month I was on my server before I added infistar and I just used the #Login password to do commands. This was working fine and now I added infistar I can't seem to get this to work.

So I took Infistar off my server and it works fine.

Is there any way I can use infistar and have this on at the same time?

3 hours ago, kidesh said:

Hi, 

So last month I was on my server before I added infistar and I just used the #Login password to do commands. This was working fine and now I added infistar I can't seem to get this to work.

So I took Infistar off my server and it works fine.

Is there any way I can use infistar and have this on at the same time?

explain what are you really trying to do as you are saying          I just used the #Login password to do commands  are you using someother sort of tools or is your server passworded

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

explain what are you really trying to do as you are saying          I just used the #Login password to do commands  are you using someother sort of tools or is your server passworded

I don't think I can explain it any better. 

I think this one can only be sorted by Christian. 

Edited by kidesh

why would you want all those other commands, when infistar does it all, besides looks like the commands are for arma 3 and arma 3 only, what mods are you running also are you running exile

5 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

why would you want all those other commands, when infistar does it all, besides looks like the commands are for arma 3 and arma 3 only, what mods are you running also are you running exile

Because I never had my Inifistar installed at the time due to a GTX thing.  And I want the #login so i can run Zeus on my server. 

It has nothing to do with my mods as my test server is the same as my real server except that it doesn't have  infistar as i switched it off and the #login works fine.

So its something to do with infistar. 

we have had people come into the exile forums asking for help, about infistar and otherthings, and all along they are not running exile or the correct say infistar.

so what dont you remove what you put onto your server first, then try infistar again if that dont work let us know, but remeber to remove everything to do with the commands

6 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

we have had people come into the exile forums asking for help, about infistar and otherthings, and all along they are not running exile or the correct say infistar.

so what dont you remove what you put onto your server first, then try infistar again if that dont work let us know, but remeber to remove everything to do with the commands

Dude, I have been doing this for 2 years now. I know exactly what is causing the problem. Just need Christian to show me were. 

Thanks for the help but I am not removing anything when I know whats causing the problem.

if you know whats causing the issue and you have been doing it for 2 years, why would you need the help then.

I can tell you now infistar isnt the issue, besides how would anyone help as we dont know what infistar you are running, you could be trying to run  infiSTAR ArmA 2 , infiSTAR ArmA 3 

Advertisement