wetNreckless

Server Connection Problems

Question

So after I updated my server yesterday, everything in the server was going good. Players were able to connect and play. This morning I received some messages that no one can get in through the vanilla launcher or direct connect, and A3 Launcher is no linger showing my server. I can connect just fine but I connect via LAN. I have included the RPT log for the server to see if anyone can see anything wrong on the server side. I have not added anything new since the update or changed anything either. I would really appreciate any help on this matter. The k you all.

https://pastebin.com/MGgPFHQL

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, wetNreckless said:

So after I updated my server yesterday, everything in the server was going good. Players were able to connect and play. This morning I received some messages that no one can get in through the vanilla launcher or direct connect, and A3 Launcher is no linger showing my server. I can connect just fine but I connect via LAN. I have included the RPT log for the server to see if anyone can see anything wrong on the server side. I have not added anything new since the update or changed anything either. I would really appreciate any help on this matter. The k you all.

https://pastebin.com/MGgPFHQL

9:02:09 Error in expression <_OldTractor_Red"
], [0.1, 0.75], 5],

];
>
 9:02:09   Error position: <];
>
 9:02:09   Error Missing [
 9:02:09 File AVS\AVS_configuration.sqf, line 207

AVS\AVS_configuration.sqf, line 207 looks like something is wrong there.

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, TheCreeper said:

That is weird, I thought I took AVS out a long time ago. I will go back into the files and double check and remove. It's not even used in the server.

Check and post back if you still are having issues.

@Blake2394 Well I removed AVS and then reloaded all the mods for the server back onto the box. Now everything works and players can get in. Not sure if it was AVS but everything it good now. Thread can be closed. thanks for the help

1 hour ago, wetNreckless said:

@Blake2394 Well I removed AVS and then reloaded all the mods for the server back onto the box. Now everything works and players can get in. Not sure if it was AVS but everything it good now. Thread can be closed. thanks for the help

No problem. Glad I could help!

Advertisement