Bob_the_K

Unknown error - only running Infistar - no other mods

4 posts in this topic

I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my server to 64bit and extDB3.  I'd been running 32 bit for years.  But to do it, I figured I'd start from scratch and build from the ground up and then lay in the mods I use.  So far all I've added is Infistar v0084.

I'm getting this error and there's no indication as to where it's coming from:

Spoiler

11:41:56 "ExileServer - Main thread started"
11:41:56 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Scripts initialized at 8484 ms -----"
11:41:57 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=1,k=0
11:42:22 "[Display #24]"
11:43:39 Unaccessible
11:43:39 "ExileServer - Player Me(UID 7656119805xxxxxxx) connected!"
11:43:41 Error in expression <s = (parseSimpleArray _result) select 1 select 0;
    _firstCon = _queryRes para>
11:43:41   Error position: <select 0;
11:43:41   Error Generic error in expression
11:43:41 Error in expression <s = (parseSimpleArray _result) select 1 select 0;
11:43:41   Error position: <select 0;
11:43:41   Error Generic error in expression
11:43:46 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| Connected (CLIENT_PING): Me(7656119805xxxxxxx) Owner: 3, SteamName: Uncle Billy   [UpTime: 0h 1min 53s - ServerFPS: 45.3258]   [14-09-2017 00-39-56 - v84]"

It appears when I initially log in and never happened when running 32 bit.  So far, all I did was reinstall Arma3 v1.76, install Exile 1.03e but did Mezo's loottable fix here:  Loottable  hotfix  .  The only difference is that I did it as an overwrite rather than repack the server-side .PBO.  I then changed the percentage loot spawn from 30 to 33 and positions to 5 instead of 3.   I also did the overwrite to not display territories when a player is near one ( ExileClient_util_world_getNearestLocationName = "overwrites\ExileClient_util_world_getNearestLocationName.sqf";) and removed territories from the list.

Any ideas where to even start?  My client-side .PBO has no errors.

Edit:  More debugging.   I keep multiple backups of my server builds.  Went back to my vanilla build Arma3 and extDB3 - nothing else.   No error.  Next version where I added in Infistar but no overwrites - error shows up.   I compared my EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp to the one "out-of-the-box" from Infistar to make sure I didn't have, or miss, any brackets, commas, etc. paying particular attention to my admin ID arrays.  Nothing looks amiss.  In fact, I copied those arrays (only the arrays) from my 0083 version that worked with no errors.  Note, 0084 is the first time I'm using Infistar as a mod instead of as scripts.   Infistar seems to run fine though.   Although I didn't run through all the in-game options, the ones I did try worked fine - transport, God mode, infinite ammo, and a few others.  So I know it's at least reading the admin arrays.

Edited by Bob_the_K

Advertisement

Thanks.  I went through everything with a fine-tooth comb and got everything working.  I don't specifically recall what the issue was, but since then, I've successfully upgraded to Exile 1.04 and InfiSTAR v0090 and all is running good.

@Bob_the_K

Ah, very good. If you happen to stumble across this issue again, we found a solution.

Advertisement