LordRampantHump

Loot Search Exile

102 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I've got this working very nicely, thanks once again for your hard work!

I've added a few classes and I've got all kinds of salvageable content on my map, I use CUP Terrains Core so I've got all kinds of junk and garbage stuffs to search! Lovin it!

If anyone uses Tanoa and Cup terrains core and would like my salvage classes and recipes, let me know!

Hi gfourth,  that'd be great as a starting point.  I'm also going to be adding in Extended_Items so that'll give me even more items.  But your classes and recipes would be a great start!

1 hour ago, Bob_the_K said:

Hi gfourth,  that'd be great as a starting point.  I'm also going to be adding in Extended_Items so that'll give me even more items.  But your classes and recipes would be a great start!

Hey Bob,

In CfgScavengeRecipes.cpp, I added:

class ScavengeDestroyWood: Exile_ScavengeCraftingRecipe
	{
		returnedItems[] =
		{
			{6, "Exile_Item_WoodPlank"}
		};
		weapons[] =
		{
			"Exile_Melee_Axe"
		};
	};

class ScavengeChopWood: Exile_ScavengeCraftingRecipe
	{
		returnedItems[] =
		{
			{6, "Exile_Item_WoodLog"}
		};
		weapons[] =
		{
			"Exile_Melee_Axe"
		};
	};

This is to be able to farm wood planks from various crates and wood plank map objects, and I also turned the class 'Woodlogs' into a CraftingClass and added the recipe above.

Here is my CfgExileScavenge.cpp:

https://pastebin.com/aDfdQBHK

I have my own loot added in there, so change that to suit you.  I've added a lot of map objects, including the water tanks/towers for Tanoa

Edited by gfourth
their there they're....

Thanks @[RG] Salutesh, doing that now, but per the instructions step #1, there is no "custom" folder in the 0.6 package.  Can you clarify this step?

Sorry, just realized this isn't quite in the right thread, copying to other thread.

Edited by gfourth

@Everyone Im sorry I have been out of touch, lots of annoying real world sh1t they keep making me do! However, some new items coming such as bread, canteen, loads of tinned food and drinks

Will get moving again soon

Edit: Will also be adding some of the suggestions made previously.

Edit Edit: So happy to see you guys working on this Loot Search, fantastic to see!

Edited by LordRampantHump

27 minutes ago, gfourth said:

Thanks @[RG] Salutesh, doing that now, but per the instructions step #1, there is no "custom" folder in the 0.6 package.  Can you clarify this step?

Sorry, just realized this isn't quite in the right thread, copying to other thread.

Sorry that was a fail on my side there is no custom folder anymore XD.

EDIT: Installation instuctions updated now.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

Advertisement