LordRampantHump

Loot Search Exile

102 posts in this topic

I love it where this thread goes, this is such a great addition to Exile!

Now i have one little problem, can´t find the .p3d names of the following two classnames:

"waterCooler_01_new_F_Kit",
"waterCooler_01_old_F"(don´t know if this one ends with "_Kit" too)

There is an old one at the Traders on Tanoa. Problem is, when i start Tanoa in the Editor, the Traders are empty and there is no model where i could get the name from(please don´t laugh but i have to learn the editor first, maybe i could start my own Tanoa map somehow, with everything in it?). I searched the web, checked the Exile assets and everything where i thought i could find them, but tough luck.

My freshwater script just should work like the other water script, for dirty water(with a menu and icon showing up). With the difference that i took out the animations, that i can collect water at the traders and when in combat. I just have to find out how i can change the time for using the watercooler again, 5 seconds would be fine. And maybe that it takes 5(or whatever amount of) poptabs to refill your canteen at the traders.

But the most important thing for now is the .p3d names of the watercoolers, the new and the old one.

I am getting crazy, i am searching since exactly 24hrs now, without success.

Can anybody help?

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, AlienfromouterSpace said:

I love it where this thread goes, this is such a great addition to Exile!

Now i have one little problem, can´t find the .p3d names of the following two classnames:

"waterCooler_01_new_F_Kit",
"waterCooler_01_old_F"(don´t know if this one ends with "_Kit" too)

There is an old one at the Traders on Tanoa. Problem is, when i start Tanoa in the Editor, the Traders are empty and there is no model where i could get the name from(please don´t laugh but i have to learn the editor first, maybe i could start my own Tanoa map somehow, with everything in it?). I searched the web, checked the Exile assets and everything where i thought i could find them, but tough luck.

My freshwater script just should work like the other water script, for dirty water(with a menu and icon showing up). With the difference that i took out the animations, that i can collect water at the traders and when in combat. I just have to find out how i can change the time for using the watercooler again, 5 seconds would be fine. And maybe that it takes 5(or whatever amount of) poptabs to refill your canteen at the traders.

But the most important thing for now is the .p3d names of the watercoolers, the new and the old one.

I am getting crazy, i am searching since exactly 24hrs now, without success.

Can anybody help?

throw this in debug, execute and look at object no?

onEachFrame {hintSilent str [getModelInfo cursorObject, typeof cursorObject]};

• Like 1

Do i have to do this first, maybe:

egular exile.. or other.. use pbo mg and open the mission your serving. edit the description.ext ..enableDebugConsole = 0; turn it on enableDebugConsole = 1; let everyone go at it enableDebugConsole = 2; repack your mission.whatevermap.pbo and slap it back on your server and go

To use the debug console on my Tanoa map maybe, where the watercoolers are to find at the traders?

I am trying right now!

Edited by AlienfromouterSpace

27 minutes ago, AlienfromouterSpace said:

Do i have to do this first, maybe:

To use the debug console on my Tanoa map maybe, where the watercoolers are to find at the traders?

I am trying right now!

oh nvm. you don't have the watercoolers in the first place to look at in 3den. sorry replied befote having morning coffee.

i think those are the things with the water whatever thing upsidedown to a dispense right?

should be arma3 objects so should be somewhere inside eden. you may need to do some creative search terms or so though.

sadly at work so can't go look at them now myself.

Edited by yukihito23
  • Like 1

I have the debug console running now on my map, i am standing right before the watercooler with the debug console opened, but the console shows me nothing.

I looked at the object and tried:

copyToClipboard str getModelInfo cursorObject select 0 ;

Tried, server, global and local, nothing was copied to clipboard.

Tried:

onEachFrame {hintSilent str [getModelInfo cursorObject, typeof cursorObject]};

Again server, global and local, nothing happens.

i think those are the things with the water whatever thing upsidedown to a dispense right?

Yep, this blue-white ones.

I will try if i find that eden stuff in the editor now, thanks for that hint!!!

Edit:

Now i have the new one

watercooler_01_f.p3d

but can´t still find the old one...

I hate it to search for classnames and .p3d stuff, water in the Namib desert is easier to find...

:D

Edited by AlienfromouterSpace

Trying to make the piles of bricks around the construction sites give sand and cement when looted, and Im not doing very well...what am i doing wrong?

Changed the items to this

Spoiler

/**
By Kurewe @ CantankerousOldGoats.com
For use with LordRampantHump's "Items Pack for Arma 3"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1082756693
Based on Larrow's Epoch looting script
https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/184456-looting-trash-piles-bins/?do=findComment&comment=2942397
Expanded by Old Mte Choc 
*/ 

Loot_wrecks =[
"cihly3.p3d","cihly4.p3d","cihly1.p3d","ytong.p3d"         //    Some Redux (Dont Seem to work)
];
Apple_Trees = [/*"t_malus1s.p3d","jablon.p3d","t_malus1s_summer.p3d"*/];

Fruit_Trees = [
/*"b_corylus.p3d","b_canina2s.p3d","b_amygdalusn1s_ep1.p3d","jerabina.p3d","b_elderberry2s_pmc.p3d",        // Random small trees and bushes
"banana_3.p3d","banana_2.p3d","banana_1.p3d","banana_4.p3d",                                                                        // Banana trees
"c_blueberry_summer.p3d","c_blueberry.p3d","b_hrusen2.p3d","t_betula2w.p3d"    */                                            // Chernarus Redux

];

player setVariable["canloot",true];
player addAction["Scavenge Wreck","Custom\Scavenge\ScavengeWrecks.sqf",[],0,false,true,"","getModelInfo cursorObject select 0 in Loot_wrecks && player distance cursorObject < 5"];
player addAction["Scavenge for Apples","Custom\Scavenge\ScavengeApples.sqf",[],0,false,true,"","getModelInfo cursorObject select 0 in Apple_Trees && player distance cursorObject < 5"];
player addAction["Scavenge for Fruit","Custom\Scavenge\ScavengeFruit.sqf",[],0,false,true,"","getModelInfo cursorObject select 0 in Fruit_Trees && player distance cursorObject < 5"];

And the loot to this 

Spoiler

private["_loot","_maxloot","_chance","_lootfound","_randomloot","_pos"];
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//
_loot = ["Exile_Item_Sand"];
_chance = 50;            //    Chance to find
_maxloot = 3;            //    Max items per drop
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//
    _pos = getPosATL player;
    if (ExileClientPlayerIsInCombat) exitWith {["ErrorTitleOnly", ["Its not safe to scavenge."]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;};
    if (player call ExileClient_util_world_isInTraderZone) exitWith {["ErrorTitleOnly", ["You cannot scavenge inside a trader."]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;};
    if !(player getVariable "canloot") exitWith {["ErrorTitleOnly", ["You cannot search just yet."]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;};
    if !(alive player) exitWith {};
    player setVariable [ "canloot",false];
    player playMove "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic_1";
    uiSleep 6;

if (random 100 > _chance) then {
    createVehicle ["Land_ClutterCutter_medium_F", _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];        // LawnMower
    _lootfound = createVehicle ["GroundWeaponHolder", _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
    ["SuccessTitleOnly", ["You've found something!"]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;

for "_i" from 0 to floor(random _maxloot) do {     
    _randomloot = _loot call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
    _lootfound addItemCargoGlobal [ _randomloot, 1];
};
    uiSleep 3;
    player setVariable ["canloot",true];
} else {
    ["ErrorTitleOnly", ["Could not find anything."]] call ExileClient_gui_toaster_addTemplateToast;
    player setVariable ["canloot",true];
};

but nothing shows up when near the bricks.

Thanks in advance

20171010230247_1.jpg

20171010230153_1.jpg

1 hour ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

@All just give me a little bit more time and we can build up on a optimized and nearly automized system and add new scavange classes easly.

Thank you 

Advertisement