TroyT

RHS Vehicles That Won't Spawn

Question

Recently I've found out that there are many RHS vehicles that won't spawn from the trader or the infiStar panel, but that can be loaded into the editor.   They are visible in both.  Is this just something to do with the RHS development, or is there something that I'm missing?

Examples:

Spoiler

rhsusf_M1078A1R_SOV_M2_D_fmtv_socom

rhsusf_M1220_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_M153_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_M153_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_MK19_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_MK19_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_M1230a1_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230a1_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1230_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1230_MK19_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230_MK19_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_M1083A1P2_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy

While some of them have similar variants, some are unique and would be nice to incorporate.  I'm looking for ways to stop the sobbing from my players after I pulled all of the CUB/CBA stuff and there are some nice vics that aren't being represented.

Edited by TroyT

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, TroyT said:

Recently I've found out that there are many RHS vehicles that won't spawn from the trader or the infiStar panel, but that can be loaded into the editor.   They are visible in both.  Is this just something to do with the RHS development, or is there something that I'm missing?

Examples:

Reveal hidden contents

rhsusf_M1078A1R_SOV_M2_D_fmtv_socom

rhsusf_M1220_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_M153_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_M153_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1220_MK19_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1220_MK19_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_M1230a1_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230a1_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1230_M2_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230_M2_usarmy_wd
rhsusf_M1230_MK19_usarmy_d
rhsusf_M1230_MK19_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_M1083A1P2_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_open_fmtv_usarmy
rhsusf_M1083A1P2_B_M2_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy

While some of them have similar variants, some are unique and would be nice to incorporate.  I'm looking for ways to stop the sobbing from my players after I pulled all of the CUB/CBA stuff and there are some nice vics that aren't being represented.

rhs dont need cba to run it also did you add the rhs mods to the commandline or startup para.

if you yse the mods on your server and you go though a3launcher , it wont appear there straight away, so its best to go though arma launcher.

Make sure you also added the keys

Thanks for the reply, but none of that is the issue.  I took CBA and CUP away from my players because  I got tired of dealing with the errors..  They are upset.  I'm giving them stuff to make them stop crying, preferably with the mods I already use.  I don't use A3Launcher either.  We have a video on our site specifically instructing our players how to ditch it.

This isn't an issue of connectivity or mods showing up.  This is an issue with the mod itself.  95% of the RHSUSAF vics are fine.  The others won't spawn.  There are some nice options that would be great if they would actually load in.

3 hours ago, TroyT said:

Thanks for the reply, but none of that is the issue.  I took CBA and CUP away from my players because  I got tired of dealing with the errors..  They are upset.  I'm giving them stuff to make them stop crying, preferably with the mods I already use.  I don't use A3Launcher either.  We have a video on our site specifically instructing our players how to ditch it.

This isn't an issue of connectivity or mods showing up.  This is an issue with the mod itself.  95% of the RHSUSAF vics are fine.  The others won't spawn.  There are some nice options that would be great if they would actually load in.

maybe the ones you are trying to spawn in wont spawn in, take it on just exile, there is a vehicle that shows inside infistar menu but when you double click it, it dont spawn. so becareful what you put in the shops and spwan in

Advertisement