Super Jerome

Can you claim Eden spawned vehicles?

9 posts in this topic

Advertisement

when im in the editor i goto blufor crab a vic i want, then all i do is remove the driver and whatever else is in it and then save it and add it to your server

Keep in mind the vic will be at the same place after a restart as its an object when you placed it after taking the dudes out.

Give it ago and let us know how you went

@hogansheroes So I did try that and players can take the vehicles but can't claim them. When I use InfiSTAR to see who the owner is it shows me. Going to try and placing them in editor, exporting, and then loading them serverside. I will let you know how that goes :) 

You need to adjust the claim vehicle script to let it allow that people are able to claim vehicles wit h your uid.

Claim vehicles has a little check on line 33 - 35.

if !((_vehicle getVariable "ExileOwnerUID") isEqualTo "PRESISTENT") then
    {
        throw "This vehicle is already claimed!";
    };

Change the presistent to whatever you like, in your case your uid and a include a check for other spawned vehicles if its needed.

@flyingdutchmen Thanks for the help. I was, however, incorrect it seems on Eden vehicles. Before you get in the driver's seat it shows "Unlocked" and owned by "Server". Once you get in the driver's seat it shows your UID. I will just adjust a DMS mission to spawn vehicles. 

Advertisement