[RG] Salutesh

Exile Scavenge Framework - 0.7 BETA (23.10.2017)

256 posts in this topic

A question, once again.

I made parking meters lootable, if you have a knife. xD

Till now i have to go the long way round and add Exitem_money to the parking meters(which doesn´t fit really, because these are banknotes and not coins ), bring that money to the trader, to exchange it to poptabs.

Is there a way to add poptabs directly to my parking meters, so i don´t have to "sell" money at the traders first, to get poptabs?

Tried it with "Exitem_PopTabs", but it just says that i get 1x, and i don´t have more poptabs on my account.

I found that:

setVariable ["ExileMoney", 10,true]; 

but i am not really sure where and how to exactly add it, i guess in:

ExileExpansionClient_system_scavenge_createLoot

Has anybody a hint for me?

Edit:

I forgot to say that i am on version 0.6 still, for some (for me) good reasons.

Edited by AlienfromouterSpace

Advertisement
18 hours ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

If you dont can follow instructions and dont have any idea about basics in SQF and configs this system is nothing for you.

Its so easy to configure but you dont even try to understand it.

sorry i'm noob , so i might have many stupid question

On 10/25/2017 at 0:40 PM, yukihito23 said:

the loot thing may be a problem with your loottable not connected correctly or miss config in your scavenge configs rather.

does the loot spawn at all or you don't see it on default inventory open but see it after you look arouns point and open inventory yourself? there would be a large difference in where the problem lies depending on what scenario and result you are getting

@yukihito23 Hey sorry to bug you but my loot stopped showing once I changed the loot table name under the class, for example:

Spoiler

class FurnitureCommon: Exile_ScavengeClass
    {
        animations[] = {
            "AinvPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_medic_1"
        };
        type = "ScavengeClass";
        chance = 100;
        searchtime = 5;
        maxitems = 1;
        icon = "Default";
        text = "Search through furniture";
        models[] = {
            "washing_machine.p3d",
            "conference_table_a.p3d",
            "almara.p3d",
            "postel_manz_kov.p3d",
            "skrin_bar.p3d",
            "armchair.p3d",
            "armchair_big.p3d",
            "case_wall_unit_part_c.p3d",
            "case_wall_unit_part_d.p3d",
            "case_wooden_b.p3d",
            "case_bedroom_b.p3d",
            "bed_husbands.p3d",
            "tabledesk_f.p3d",
            "table_drawer.p3d",
            "case_a.p3d",
            "case_cans_b.p3d",
            "library_a.p3d",
            "postel_panelak1.p3d",
            "postel_panelak2.p3d",
            "postel_manz_kov.p3d",
            "dhangar_brownskin.p3d",
            "office_table_a.p3d",
            "lobby_case.p3d",
            "lobby_counter.p3d",
            "metalcase_01.p3d",
            "metalcase_02.p3d",
            "dhangar_psacistul.p3d",
            "truhla_stara.p3d"
        };
        table = "Scavenge_FurnitureCommon";  // New
        //table = "CivillianLowerClass";  //Old
    };

If I remove the line where it's labelled "New", and uncomment the "Old" line, the loot will spawn. I've done your method with the loot compiler from page 11 here, and I just can't get the loot to spawn at all now. My question though, do I need to change the table line in this section at the top of the file? If so, how?

Spoiler

class Exile_ScavengeClass
{
    animations[] =                                       // List of animations the player unit can play in the scavenge action. Only one animation in this list will be executed.
    {
    };
    type = "ScavengeClass";                              // This is the definition of the scavenge class, there are currently 2 classes (ScavengeClass = Player dont need any requirements,
                                                    // he can just loot the object | CraftingClass = Player needs a special item/tool/weapon to get a item back from the source).
    chance = 100;                                    // % Chance of geting a item from this class/source.
    searchtime = 2;                                      // Searchtime in seconds the player will need to scavenge a object.
    maxitems = 0;                                    // Max items to get from a single scavange.
    icon = "";                                        // Action icon ClassName (Configure your own classes within the provided CfgExileHoldActions.cpp)
    text = "My Scavenge Interaction";                  // Action text that gets displayed with the icon.
    models[] = {};                                      // Interaction models (has to be a p3d) that will work with this scavange class.
    recipes[] = {};                                      // Recipes that are used in this class.
    table = "CivillianLowerClass";                    // Loot-table className that will be used for this scavenge class to spawn the items.    <<<<<<<<<THIS LINE HERE

// In case of a scavange class that needs a item/model/object/surface this part gets in action.
    // So far this is used for the water class that requires a empty bottle/canister in the players inventory to "fill" it with water and the
    // Cinderblock class where the player needs a weapon (hammer) on his body to get a item back from the source.
    class conditions
    {
        items[] = {};                                // Item conditions (the player needs this item in his inventory or he cant scavanged sucsessful from this source).
        weapons[] = {};                                // Weapon conditions (the player needs this weapon in his inventory/body or he cant scavanged sucsessful from this source).
    };
};

7 hours ago, Johnny_Bravo said:

@yukihito23 Hey sorry to bug you but my loot stopped showing once I changed the loot table name under the class, for example:

Hide contents

class FurnitureCommon: Exile_ScavengeClass
    {
        animations[] = {
        };
        type = "ScavengeClass";
        chance = 100;
        searchtime = 5;
        maxitems = 1;
        icon = "Default";
        text = "Search through furniture";
        models[] = {
            "washing_machine.p3d",
            "conference_table_a.p3d",
            "almara.p3d",
            "postel_manz_kov.p3d",
            "skrin_bar.p3d",
            "armchair.p3d",
            "armchair_big.p3d",
            "case_wall_unit_part_c.p3d",
            "case_wall_unit_part_d.p3d",
            "case_wooden_b.p3d",
            "case_bedroom_b.p3d",
            "bed_husbands.p3d",
            "tabledesk_f.p3d",
            "table_drawer.p3d",
            "case_a.p3d",
            "case_cans_b.p3d",
            "library_a.p3d",
            "postel_panelak1.p3d",
            "postel_panelak2.p3d",
            "postel_manz_kov.p3d",
            "dhangar_brownskin.p3d",
            "office_table_a.p3d",
            "lobby_case.p3d",
            "lobby_counter.p3d",
            "metalcase_01.p3d",
            "metalcase_02.p3d",
            "dhangar_psacistul.p3d",
            "truhla_stara.p3d"
        };
        table = "Scavenge_FurnitureCommon";  // New
        //table = "CivillianLowerClass";  //Old
    };

If I remove the line where it's labelled "New", and uncomment the "Old" line, the loot will spawn. I've done your method with the loot compiler from page 11 here, and I just can't get the loot to spawn at all now. My question though, do I need to change the table line in this section at the top of the file? If so, how?

Hide contents

class Exile_ScavengeClass
{
    animations[] =                                       // List of animations the player unit can play in the scavenge action. Only one animation in this list will be executed.
    {
    };
    type = "ScavengeClass";                              // This is the definition of the scavenge class, there are currently 2 classes (ScavengeClass = Player dont need any requirements,
                                                    // he can just loot the object | CraftingClass = Player needs a special item/tool/weapon to get a item back from the source).
    chance = 100;                                    // % Chance of geting a item from this class/source.
    searchtime = 2;                                      // Searchtime in seconds the player will need to scavenge a object.
    maxitems = 0;                                    // Max items to get from a single scavange.
    icon = "";                                        // Action icon ClassName (Configure your own classes within the provided CfgExileHoldActions.cpp)
    text = "My Scavenge Interaction";                  // Action text that gets displayed with the icon.
    models[] = {};                                      // Interaction models (has to be a p3d) that will work with this scavange class.
    recipes[] = {};                                      // Recipes that are used in this class.
    table = "CivillianLowerClass";                    // Loot-table className that will be used for this scavenge class to spawn the items.    <<<<<<<<<THIS LINE HERE

// In case of a scavange class that needs a item/model/object/surface this part gets in action.
    // So far this is used for the water class that requires a empty bottle/canister in the players inventory to "fill" it with water and the
    // Cinderblock class where the player needs a weapon (hammer) on his body to get a item back from the source.
    class conditions
    {
        items[] = {};                                // Item conditions (the player needs this item in his inventory or he cant scavanged sucsessful from this source).
        weapons[] = {};                                // Weapon conditions (the player needs this weapon in his inventory/body or he cant scavanged sucsessful from this source).
    };
};

no, you dont need to change that.

when you say loot doesn't spawn, describe further as there are various scenarios possible.

#1 Is your default exile loot spawn spawning?

1. Yes - Go to #2
  2. No - You messed up your loottable somehow, go and figure out why

#2 Is your Scavenge Framework loot spawning for other scavenge recipes?

1. Yes - Seems this specific recipe having problems?, go to #3
  2. No - Seems your Scavenge Framework installation ain't working, go figure out why

#3 is loot spawning for this particular scavenge recipe?

1. Yes - works, yo
  2. No - Seems this recipe's connection with loottable specifically has a problem, go figure it out around there

I would say you're configuration in your loottable is not correct most likely so.

when you define  "Scavenge_FurnitureCommon" as location to fetch from loottable, you have to have a class named the same " Scavenge_FurnitureCommon " inside "LootTables.h", which then calls for the individual item class types with a percentage associated under it calling from "LootItemGroup.h"

4 hours ago, yukihito23 said:

no, you dont need to change that.

when you say loot doesn't spawn, describe further as there are various scenarios possible.

#1 Is your default exile loot spawn spawning?

1. Yes - Go to #2
  2. No - You messed up your loottable somehow, go and figure out why

#2 Is your Scavenge Framework loot spawning for other scavenge recipes?

1. Yes - Seems this specific recipe having problems?, go to #3
  2. No - Seems your Scavenge Framework installation ain't working, go figure out why

#3 is loot spawning for this particular scavenge recipe?

1. Yes - works, yo
  2. No - Seems this recipe's connection with loottable specifically has a problem, go figure it out around there

I would say you're configuration in your loottable is not correct most likely so.

when you define  "Scavenge_FurnitureCommon" as location to fetch from loottable, you have to have a class named the same " Scavenge_FurnitureCommon " inside "LootTables.h", which then calls for the individual item class types with a percentage associated under it calling from "LootItemGroup.h"

So I found that my default loot had stopped spawning in even thought it was a few days ago. I have that issue corrected now but I'm still receiving the issue of no loot spawning from the scavenge system. I've used the compiler to setup my loot tables and I used your template without editing just to get something to spawn first before expanding on it. I thought at first I had the table names incorrect when I first started having the issues so I copied the table name from the config file and pasted it into the file for the scavenge system.

So I've been plugging away at this while writing out this message and my thoughts are now it's possible because I have in the new loot tables items from the extended items mod and LordRampantHumps Items pack mod. I don't see those items when loot is supposed to spawn. I can view the items when I pull them through the infistar menu though.

15 minutes ago, Johnny_Bravo said:

So I found that my default loot had stopped spawning in even thought it was a few days ago. I have that issue corrected now but I'm still receiving the issue of no loot spawning from the scavenge system. I've used the compiler to setup my loot tables and I used your template without editing just to get something to spawn first before expanding on it. I thought at first I had the table names incorrect when I first started having the issues so I copied the table name from the config file and pasted it into the file for the scavenge system.

So I've been plugging away at this while writing out this message and my thoughts are now it's possible because I have in the new loot tables items from the extended items mod and LordRampantHumps Items pack mod. I don't see those items when loot is supposed to spawn. I can view the items when I pull them through the infistar menu though.

not understanding what you just wrote...

11 minutes ago, yukihito23 said:

not understanding what you just wrote...

Sorry. was writing it over a long period of time.

Fixed the default exile loot spawns.

Scavenge system will spawn the default loot table items but my newly added tables it won't spawn anything.

The new tables consist only of the extended items and lordrampanthump items pack mods.

When I check through infistar, I can see the items from those two mods with no issue.

The issue is getting the items from the two mods to work correctly in the loot tables now.

I know the loot table names are correct in the scavenge file as I copied them directly into there.

23 minutes ago, Johnny_Bravo said:

Sorry. was writing it over a long period of time.

Fixed the default exile loot spawns.

Scavenge system will spawn the default loot table items but my newly added tables it won't spawn anything.

The new tables consist only of the extended items and lordrampanthump items pack mods.

When I check through infistar, I can see the items from those two mods with no issue.

The issue is getting the items from the two mods to work correctly in the loot tables now.

I know the loot table names are correct in the scavenge file as I copied them directly into there.

if you place those two mods item classnames in your usual exile drop loot table, do they spawn correctly without the scavenge system?

as well, if you place normal exile item classes in to scavenge systems loottable, does loot spawn from scavenge system?

Edited by yukihito23

23 minutes ago, yukihito23 said:

if you place those two mods item classnames in your usual exile drop loot table, do they spawn correctly without the scavenge system?

So far I do not see the mod items spawning, just the default items are spawning. I set the mod items number to "100" before I compiled the tables thinking that would make it easier.

Advertisement