[RG] Salutesh

Exile Scavenge Framework - 0.7 BETA (23.10.2017)

248 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a problem with BE.

setvariable.log

3.02.2019 12:00:39: Vinssu (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Value Restriction #0 "exileclientsavengedobjects" = [1409212: garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d] 0:0
03.02.2019 12:16:12: Vinssu (xxxxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxxx - #4 "exileclientsavengedobjects" = [1409223: metalcase_01.p3d] 0:0

Edited by Vinssu

Advertisement

fixed a few duplicates and typo which was reported over on git.

nothing huge here worth updating if you already have within the past few months.

• Like 1

Thank you for the hard work that you have put into these scavenging scripts.

I followed the installation guide precisely for my server, and I am stuck with this error message:

mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\description.ext/CfgFunctions/CfgFunctions/ExileExpansionClient/Bootstrap/preInit/' is not a value

This is shown both in the server console and for the client who cannot connect.

The Exile mission loaded when I removed the preInit class from ExileExpansionClient entirely, but then I did not have a working Exile Scavenge Framework at all.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? What can I do to make these scripts work? Anything?

Addons:
Exile Server 1.0.4a
Exile Client 1.0.4
DMS
ExileZ
Enhanced Movement
LordRampantHumps Items Pack Mod (I allowed the related categories in CfgExileScavange.cpp )

Server Specs:
Ubuntu Server 18.04
4 x vCPU Cores (Xeon)
16 GB RAM

On 7/11/2018 at 8:28 AM, towatai said:

i have installed it now and unfortunately i don't get a search display. no matter what item. the server starts clean and i don't get any errors in the RPT either. MIGHT it be the latest infistar version? there is no longer the area "allowedActions" etc.

EDIT: its working now. typo in the description.ext ;-) 

@towatai, what was the typo that you needed to correct? I had the same problem the last time that I thought that I had it working.

P.S. Please see my post above for more information.

Edited by Eutyches

Hey guys

I've installed this mod less than 30hs ago and it is working  (I can search and find items in the right places) but, after doing the action and having the "Searching" in the screen, when the searching is over (no matter the result as found or not found), the shadowy research bar remains in the screen for the entire time (until the reset or the player disconnection)

https://gyazo.com/947b17ddd20c443a14eaf7760cfa2fa9

(Note: the car is not being scavenged, I used it just for the dark background)

Just in case of need, this is my server rpt:  https://pastebin.com/pPsqCXP3

Thanks a lot for any advice.

I would go step after step , file after file to re-check  that they are configured and merged correctly.

Follow installation steps and re-check everything. CfgRemoteExec, RscTitles, ExileClient_object_player_initialize. See if all CPP files were copied to where they should. Its scrupulous process , but it will find the problem.

@Lady Val

Edited by Chernaruski

Thanks a lot, Dude... it is what I am doing.
Just finished the "test server" in my computer to try it all and to see where the errors are.

Advertisement