Sign in to follow this  
Noobalisk

Spawning in grass

Question

For whatever reason, I cannot figure out why I keep spawning in the grass I have tried reinstalling MySQL workbench and I can't figure out how to use the query fixes (as I am a noob)  I can't figure out how to fix it, any input is appreciated and I will happily attach any files, logs, etc if need be.

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Noobalisk said:

For whatever reason, I cannot figure out why I keep spawning in the grass I have tried reinstalling MySQL workbench and I can't figure out how to use the query fixes (as I am a noob)  I can't figure out how to fix it, any input is appreciated and I will happily attach any files, logs, etc if need be.

upload your server rpt log

1 hour ago, Noobalisk said:

Upload RPT. But problem is maybe sql . Check DB settings.

Advertisement

here is my Problem, i wake up in the gras too. 

[19:33:29:703016 +02:00] [Thread 53908] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[19:33:30:720016 +02:00] [Thread 53908] extDB2: Database Exception Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '10.1.5.242' (10061)
[19:33:30:720016 +02:00] [Thread 53908] extDB2: Sending Shutdown to Armaserver

Make sure that your extdb-conf info with username and password as well the ip are the same with your database details.

So if you can login to your database you would of had to have a username password  then ur database ip will be there, so they need top marry up otherwise you spawn in the ground

this is what you should be looking for inside extdb-conf the ones that have been bolded out for you so your databse needs to marry the same 

EXAMPLE

[exile]
;; DO NOT EDIT THIS
Type = MySQL
Name = dbname
Username = db username
Password = db password
IP = db i.p
Port = db port

minSessions = 2
;maxSessions = 4
idleTime = 60
compress = false
; Should only use this if MySQL server is external. Also only for MySQL
Secure Auth = true
; Recommend you turn this on

Edited by hogansheroes

I had the same problem.

I have solved the above problem.

I do not know which is the problem, but if the framework is not installed properly, it seems that Mysql does not work with the client.

Advertisement