Sign in to follow this  
[HG] About_69_Ninjas™

Exile Dedicated Server Crashing at Reading Mission

Question

Here's my rpt

https://pastebin.com/eJsvNuda

The server was running fine earlier. The only changes I made I have reverted to see if they were causing the error but the server is still crashing at reading mission. I increased the day/night cycle, installed cup vehicles, weapons, and units and attempted to add some of the cup vehicles to the trader. I thought this was the issue at first so I removed all cup items from my config.cpp. I was also trying to add in the rearm system. I also resolved the asdg_jointrails error in that rpt as well but still having the same issue.

Edited by [HG] About_69_Ninjas™

21 answers to this question

1 hour ago, [HG] About_69_Ninjas™ said:

Here's my rpt

The server was running fine earlier. The only changes I made I have reverted to see if they were causing the error but the server is still crashing at reading mission. I increased the day/night cycle, installed cup vehicles, weapons, and units and attempted to add some of the cup vehicles to the trader. I thought this was the issue at first so I removed all cup items from my config.cpp. I was also trying to add in the rearm system. I also resolved the asdg_jointrails error in that rpt as well but still having the same issue.

I jump to Infistar discord and admin send me fix:

https://share.infistar.de/armalog.zip

11 minutes ago, [HG] About_69_Ninjas™ said:

Here's my rpt

The server was running fine earlier. The only changes I made I have reverted to see if they were causing the error but the server is still crashing at reading mission. I increased the day/night cycle, installed cup vehicles, weapons, and units and attempted to add some of the cup vehicles to the trader. I thought this was the issue at first so I removed all cup items from my config.cpp. I was also trying to add in the rearm system.

I have same problem....problem is read from extdb...exile problem maybe?

Advertisement

Whitlist your server to Invistar , the last entry of the Log is "armalog" . Look in the Armalog and you see that your server not whitlisted is ! 

sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand 

Edited by Quixy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Quixy said:

Whitlist your server to Invistar , the last entry of the Log is "armalog" . Look in the Armalog and you see that your server not whitlisted is ! 

sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand 

The server was running fine without having to do any of this earlier. Also do you mean infiSTAR?

10 minutes ago, Quixy said:

Whitlist your server to Invistar , the last entry of the Log is "armalog" . Look in tne Armalog and you see that your server not whitlisted is !

17 03:20:42: infiSTAR could not check the license. Servers seem to be just fine, did you change anything in the files? Please contact admin@infistar.de !
30.10.2017 03:20:42: Remove the infiSTAR files or you won't be able to start the server!

What the F.... i buy infistar...how to fix it ?

Update infistar?

Edited by NeverAgain

7 minutes ago, NeverAgain said:

17 03:20:42: infiSTAR could not check the license. Servers seem to be just fine, did you change anything in the files? Please contact admin@infistar.de !
30.10.2017 03:20:42: Remove the infiSTAR files or you won't be able to start the server!

What the F.... i buy infistar...how to fix it ?

Update infistar?

Hmm I forgot my server is whitelisted in the infiSTAR whitelist. It may just be an infistar problem. Im going to try disabling infiSTAR for a moment and ill let you know if that works

Advertisement