Announcement

[RELEASE] Extended Survival Pack updated 28.04.2018

100 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Monztuh_Angel said:

do you need help?

I don't think so, but I appreciate it. I haven't gone back to messing with this in a while, the items are spawning in the loot tables, so having them in the trader inventories isn't a pressing concern. I'm sure that I had some kind of syntax error or something incorrectly entered in my config. 

thanks for looking out though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, Transnapastain said:

I don't think so, but I appreciate it. I haven't gone back to messing with this in a while, the items are spawning in the loot tables, so having them in the trader inventories isn't a pressing concern. I'm sure that I had some kind of syntax error or something incorrectly entered in my config. 

thanks for looking out though! 

alrite man no problem! if you have any players that want a pve on altis send em my way if you don't mind:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,
Everything works, mines and grass missions appear. but he will not spawn any stone and plant you no hemp ... what am I doing wrong. at 1.0.3 exile everything was fine .. plant and stone available from 1.0.4 not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 4:42 PM, Fleischer110 said:

Hello,
Everything works, mines and grass missions appear. but he will not spawn any stone and plant you no hemp ... what am I doing wrong. at 1.0.3 exile everything was fine .. plant and stone available from 1.0.4 not

diese mod funktioniert ohne probleme auf 1.0.4

ich kann dir nicht sagen was bei dir nicht passt ohne server log protokoll.

zu 99,99 prozent hast du was falsch gemacht aber wa sist die frage.

 

this mod works without problems on 1.0.4

I can not tell you what's wrong with you without server log protocol.

to 99.99 percent have you done something wrong but what is the question.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 3:09 PM, Announcement said:

diese mod funktioniert ohne probleme auf 1.0.4

ich kann dir nicht sagen was bei dir nicht passt ohne server log protokoll.

zu 99,99 prozent hast du was falsch gemacht aber wa sist die frage.

 

this mod works without problems on 1.0.4

I can not tell you what's wrong with you without server log protocol.

to 99.99 percent have you done something wrong but what is the question.
 

ight you have ... have fixed it. have entered the mode under the wrong name .. now everything is running as usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys, hello and thanx for this fantastic job @Announcement

I have an unfortunate problem ... I decided to use the fishing script... 
but I have another script (Vectorial Building) that uses the same file:"ExileClient_gui_hud_event_onKeyUp" 
I compared and merge the files but my Vectorial building stop to work ...

So this is fishing file:

https://pastebin.com/5mkn5sEU

This is Vectorial Building file:

https://pastebin.com/WnBHFCf7

And this is my merge file .... :

https://pastebin.com/TJ7JzM1t

Some kind soul can help me get out of it ?

Thanx in advance

Solved! ;)

 

Edited by lucy2990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, can somebody give me an example of a mission.sqm with the Surival addon? (I am failing in that one) Thanks a lot.

Great Pack, by the way!!

Solved!....

I hadnt place correctly the traders and the cats.

Does anybody know where to find more receipes? (not the cooking ones)

Thanks

Edited by Lady Val

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.