Sign in to follow this  
General_Jacob

Stuck in Ground; Multi Issue RPT

Question

Hi guys, 

I have a LOT of errors and I am not sure what is causing all of them. I added things to a map and launched it, eliminated all error popups one by one, but now my log is full of errors and anyone who joins the server is stuck in the ground upon joining. I am still a bit new at this so a good amount of explanation may be necessary, but you guys have been great answering my other few problems so thanks in advance. 

Literally so many errors and things that my RPT has to be split in two:

1: https://hastebin.com/isuhekifek.coffeescript

2: https://hastebin.com/ahixajidaq.tex

8 answers to this question

I have also just learned that many of the "listed twice" errors came about from poor merging practices (i think). Essentially it seems that when the partner working on the map merges two versions together, objects copy on top of one another. I still need help with the bulk of my question, but I may have solved that on part of the problem. 

The above either did not solve that problem or did not remove the problem from future RPT file errors. It appears whatever "listed twice" is telling me, its all still listed twice. 

Edited by General_Jacob

• Your both loading Taviana and Namalsk mod serverside
  • 0:25:06 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Namalsk\description.ext, line 94: .onLoadName: Member already defined.

FIx both errors and try then

Advertisement

@GolovaRaoul

I load both on the server because I took objects off of Taviana and placed them on Namalsk. Can i load both for the files, or should I take the taviana files and put them in addons, then get rid of the mod itself? 

What do you recommend as a solution?

Also I really appreciate your response.

Edited by General_Jacob

37 minutes ago, General_Jacob said:

@GolovaRaoul

I load both on the server because I took objects off of Taviana and placed them on Namalsk. Can i load both for the files, or should I take the taviana files and put them in addons, then get rid of the mod itself? 

What do you recommend as a solution?

Also I really appreciate your response.

Any map addons must be loaded clientside. They effect the player directly and thus must be under -mod and not -servermod. Also, I would highly recommend you don't put items from another map onto your map. Use DsHouses or CUP Terrians Core. You have no idea whether the two mods will conflict or not.

If you use buildings that are Taviana-only then no player can see those buildings since they did not load the Taviana Mod. ( You are not allowed to use Taviana in ArmA 3 anyway). So take @Super Jerome advice and indeed use CUP - Core or DS Houses. Those mods are also available on Steam Workshop and A3Launcher ^^

• Like 1

Advertisement