Sign in to follow this  
ToXicTheSecond

Exile Server HELP! PLEASE!!!

Question

So I have made an exile server and followed many tutorials and I am the point of loading into my server via another computer, however... these are the errors I'm getting. on load up of the server it says position error and I end up spawning in the grass and can't move. the other errors are from the MYSQL exile.ini file when I loaded it up via MYSQL workshop. what's going on?? I enclosed pictures. 

UPDATE: Server logs here told me to check these.

[22:56:37:925877 +01:00] [Thread 2260] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[22:56:38:004752 +01:00] [Thread 2260] extDB2: Database Session Pool Started
[22:56:38:006946 +01:00] [Thread 2260] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Loading Template Filename: C:\Arma 3 Exile Server\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\@ExileServer\extDB\sql_custom_v2\exile.ini
[22:56:38:007076 +01:00] [Thread 2260] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Version 12 Detected, Latest Version 12 Available
[22:59:47:817160 +01:00] [Thread 2260] extDB2: Stopping ...

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

Edited by ToXicTheSecond

10 answers to this question

Advertisement

My advice? Don't use x64 bit version of arma. It will only complicate things and it does not give an Exile server a performance increase. And since you seem to be pretty new I would defenitely recommend sticking to the x86 bit version. Trust me ;)

• Like 1

Hey guys thanks you all for the information I managed to learn more and got passed it. And sorry for posting it in the wrong section. I have got myself into another problem but I think its gonna be my last problem as I'm almost there!! My server keeps rebooting and I can't for the life of me find the problem. I did look at my logs and found this... 

extDB2: Found extdb-conf.ini
extDB2: Incompatiable Config Version: 0,  Required Version: 5

Any pros out there can give me a simple answer to this problem and how to fix it? 

would really appreciate it. also I have tried looking for help via other parts of the website but could not find anything :/ 

Either update the sql with Query and also check to see if your Name & Password is correct to connect to the DB most of the time it says Username-Root Password-Changeme but clans not showing up seems to me that its not connecting to the correct DB

Edited by Leonardo Twinkle

update on the ExileServer_world_loadallClans.sqf it has to do with something you changed in your Mission.sqm you probably used Eden Editor and changed some stuff well an then saved as instead of just save so  in that mission theres probably only a mission.sqm

Edited by Leonardo Twinkle

Advertisement