Sign in to follow this  
MisterX.highdef

[CLOSED] Keep getting kicked

Question

hello before the last restart i was building a second base.

and i was collecting wood from trees  but the wood dident drop when i hacketed those trees.  

i tryed several trees and eventualy one tree dropped 3 wood and i tryed to pick those up but it kept saying the mesg wait 5 seconds and try pick up again.

but after trying that 3 times and it wouldent stil pick the wood up i tryed chopping down some other trees but they wouldent drop any wood at all...

then i got kicked off the server. and i tryed to relog but kept getting kicked. so i tryed that 3 or 4 times but nothing. so i waited for the server to restart. 

but i stil cant login and keep getting kicked off for no reason.

so im wondering if u admins could fix this.

my name in game is MisterX

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MisterX.highdef said:

hello before the last restart i was building a second base.

and i was collecting wood from trees  but the wood dident drop when i hacketed those trees.  

i tryed several trees and eventualy one tree dropped 3 wood and i tryed to pick those up but it kept saying the mesg wait 5 seconds and try pick up again.

but after trying that 3 times and it wouldent stil pick the wood up i tryed chopping down some other trees but they wouldent drop any wood at all...

then i got kicked off the server. and i tryed to relog but kept getting kicked. so i tryed that 3 or 4 times but nothing. so i waited for the server to restart. 

but i stil cant login and keep getting kicked off for no reason.

so im wondering if u admins could fix this.

my name in game is MisterX

You need to contact the admin of the server you are playing on. He needs to delete your player so you can respawn as a bambi.

so the solution to my problem is resseting my char and losing all my stuff including 2 bases and money worth over 400 hours ? there is not another way ? and im playing on this server the good old dayz thats why i post here xD 

Advertisement
48 minutes ago, MisterX.highdef said:

so the solution to my problem is resseting my char and losing all my stuff including 2 bases and money worth over 400 hours ? there is not another way ? and im playing on this server the good old dayz thats why i post here xD 

Deleting your player does not mean you lose everything. Deleting your account does mean you lose everything. When your player is deleted Exile uses your account to create your actual player. You would simply just respawn.

Edited by Super Jerome

ah oke thank you dident know that... hehe that would be alright :) so were do i post to get my char respawned ? i meen this is the forum for the good old dayz arma 3 exile server isnt it ? and im having server problems so i tought i post here :P 

@MisterX.highdef Just FYI. This is *not* the forums for the "Good Ole Dayz" server that you have been playing on.

These are the forums for the Exile mod itself. Just the mod. Not for any particular server or another. Just Exile mod. Period.

I'm glad to hear you were finally able to login on that server again.

Advertisement