Chainsaw Squirrel

Guns disappearing from player hands

Question

Anyone having users report guns disappearing from hands.. other reports on exile mod discord of same thing .. random .. doesn't matter on arma or mod gun.. is it an exile issue since arma updates .. or infistar.. just trying to track it down .

Im running Infistar v88

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
3 people like this

78 answers to this question

2 hours ago, dima054 said:

I have 57 whitelisted, doesn't help.

I just had a player say that their gun just disappeared.. so yes that didnt fix 

Advertisement

OK , what GUNS packs ( mods ) is everyone using .. I have a user that reported only happens for him with the KA Weapons Pack New RC ..  ( CBA v3.5 ) 
I also have NIArms All in One pack  ( CBA v3.5 ) , MASSI Nato Russian Weapons, RHS USAF , and Default A3 and Exile weapons
ANyone else ..  can you narrow down what weapons ( mods ) to see if we have  some common ground

CUP weapons at my exile server, but they lose vanilla weapons as well.

I use Cup and Rhs mods and weapons desapear from all mods and vanilla and exile weapons too.

Does it happen to you the admin .. its never happened to me personally .. only seems to affect some users .. not all... totally random as best as I can tell 

Don't know, i don't play this mod. But never happened while i'm logged in as admin i guess.

Update .. I may have .. maybe .. resolved my issue ..  KA Weapons and NIA Weapons ( CBA weapons )  both recently had updates refreshed those, and removed occupation ai .. have since had no issues with the problem even with 25 players on .. Of course I said that the other day as well .. but fingers crossed 

My players have told me it was only KA weapons .. take that with a grain of salt though.
I do have several friends that are server owners.. at least one has said no reports of this .. but they are running default arma 3 maps and RHS variants .. so could be map related for some of us ?

Advertisement