Chainsaw Squirrel

Guns disappearing from player hands

Question

Anyone having users report guns disappearing from hands.. other reports on exile mod discord of same thing .. random .. doesn't matter on arma or mod gun.. is it an exile issue since arma updates .. or infistar.. just trying to track it down .

Im running Infistar v88

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel
3 people like this

78 answers to this question

I had reports of it with 8 people on right after restart .. guess I need to nerf the server some more .. less missions.. but too much nerf.. the I might as well close the thing.. as most will leave

Advertisement

It never happened before 1.78 .. but then again .. I never had 20 plus on the server then either
I have a faster core xeon server 3.5 ghz .. the current server is 3.0 xeon I could move over to that one .. but Im running 32 bit server .. im wondering if 64 bit would help the issue.
But in either case .. I guess Im just gonna have to listen to the bitchen .. till 1.04 releases .. and see if that helps any

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

No it won't help but you should x64 anyway. It is 1.78+ probably. Since i got so much cries about it i tried to nag everyone and try to pin it down. Seems like its combo of exile and 1.78+. Again, i have a full wasteland server with infi and everything. And its not happening there. And it never happened to me on other wasteland servers. But i've heard from some players that it never happened to them on other exile servers. But the last part sounds like a typical survivor bias error to me.

Edited by dima054

It might not happen if u only run vanilla and a few dms missions .. but who the hell plays on those .. they are boring as hell .. lol

My shit is not any different from vanilla and few dms missions. Really. But its still there. Some players dont have this issues. Some players have it on every reload or shot.

6 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

Your right . it seems to pick on certain players.. Ive only had it happen one time

It only happens on one of my servers and it seems like it's certain players. Still can't figure out what I did differently on the server that has no issues. Running 64bit on both.

Advertisement