SgtStone

Warning Message: Embedded skeleton [...]

Question

A little problem. 

The first Warning -> 21:10:33 Warning Message: Embedded skeleton Car in 'exile_psycho_lrc\lr_amb_acr.p3d' has different [ bones count ] in different p3d files. Skeleton/model 'exile_psycho_towtractor\towingtractor.p3d' will probably not work correctly.

Can i skip by clicking on "continue" in the loading screen. But the second can i not skip -> 21:10:31 Warning Message: Embedded skeleton Weapon in 'exile_assets\model\exile_melee_sledgehammer.p3d' has different [ bones count ] in different p3d files. Skeleton/model 'a3\weapons_f\data\zaslehsdl_proxy.p3d' will probably not work correctly.

Anyone tips for this? I know that i can skip and ignore the message, but dont cant skip this message. :/

8 answers to this question

Advertisement

It is because the message can not be skipped because you can not click on it.
But no matter, until a new Exile update comes I just do not do it anymore. Costs only nerves with such bugs. 

6x reset the server, even without scripts you could only 1x Joinen to the next restart and then again the same problem.

Having this issue too and i'm unable to click "Close" on the message, as a server owner how am i supposed to bypass this? Surely there's a fix for it.

11 minutes ago, KnG.Vibe said:

Having this issue too and i'm unable to click "Close" on the message, as a server owner how am i supposed to bypass this? Surely there's a fix for it.

Try clicking tab a few times first. If that doesn't help, go to parameters tab in launcher and tick the box next to 'no logs' or manually add -noLogs to steam start parameters 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dekela said:

Try clicking tab a few times first. If that doesn't help, go to parameters tab in launcher and tick the box next to 'no logs' or manually add -noLogs to steam start parameters 

Checked noLogs in parameters and it worked, I could kiss you! Thanks!

Advertisement