• 0
IbziDk

Issues after arma update

Question

Since the last arma update, players haven't been able to connect to our servers. 

It seems to be a battlEye problem:

 9:06:32 BEServer: cannot find channel #2017102733, users.card=0
 9:06:37 BEServer: cannot find channel #2017102733, users.card=0
 9:06:42 BEServer: cannot find channel #2017102733, users.card=0
 9:06:46 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(2017102733): users.get failed 

Tried to start all over with a fresh install with map Malden. Arma up to date, downloaded a "new" version of exile 1.0.3, DMS, Occupation and Infistar - so that we wouldn't use any of our "old" files. Server got up and running, admin could join over LAN, but players from the outside can't connect. The battlEye issue above, is in the rpt every time a player connects. On player screen it says: "BattlEye initialization failed"

Serverport 2302

Rcon 2310

port 2306 opened for battleye

RPT:

https://www.coolstone.dk/infusions/downloads/arma3server_2017-12-19_09-00-22.rpt

Anyone else having these issues and maybe a solution??

Edited by IbziDk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

  • 0

They cant connect or cant see ur server in A3 launcher? Cause ur server is running in accordiance with ur .rpt file O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, ~EL BARTO~ said:

They cant connect or cant see ur server in A3 launcher? Cause ur server is running in accordiance with ur .rpt file O.o

They can't connect. Server is added and visible in A3 Launcher. Every time a player tries to connect, they get the message "BattlEye initialization failed"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
2 hours ago, IbziDk said:

They can't connect. Server is added and visible in A3 Launcher. Every time a player tries to connect, they get the message "BattlEye initialization failed"

 

i found the same error in my rpt, you are not alone ( BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer )^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

i found the same error in my rpt, you are not alone ( BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer )^^

Can players connect to your server??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Nope, i set the server a password and wait for 1.0.4 Exile, and try it again...thats a fresh install server ^^

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

We have disabled BattlEye and BEC for now and made Infistar shut down server..

Annoying that it doesn't work, but we will also wait for the new exile, and hope that will fix the issue.

If anyone comes up with a fix for this BattlEye problem, please reply...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Change your RCON port. Battleye operates on port 2306 and every other port ending in 6, 2316, 2326, and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Change your RCON port. Battleye operates on port 2306 and every other port ending in 6, 2316, 2326, and so on.

Already did. Rcon is on port 2310 as I wrote in OP :) 2306 is open for BattlEye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

Nope, i set the server a password and wait for 1.0.4 Exile, and try it again...thats a fresh install server ^^

I doubt Exile 1.0.4 will fix this "problem", it's just a plain armaserver setup thingy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, WURSTKETTE said:

I doubt Exile 1.0.4 will fix this "problem", it's just a plain armaserver setup thingy...

^^

20 hours ago, IbziDk said:

Already did. Rcon is on port 2310 as I wrote in OP :) 2306 is open for BattlEye

do you fix that problem? and how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.