Apache(DSOP)

Zeds/zombie mod/addon

6 posts in this topic

Hello

Best wishes for the new year ..

Iam looking for a good zed mod i have checked the ryans zeds and demons but thats not working good i dont wanna make my server a lag festival for a zed addon . so anyone have tips info about other zed mods  ?   i found out its getting less and less with the community addons etc  .. i know games moves fast and all is gone but still  there is not much to get if you compare it to arma2 /arma  and even old operation flashpoint .  

Greeets

Edited by Apache(DSOP)

On 12/31/2017 at 10:46 PM, Apache(DSOP) said:

Hello

Best wishes for the new year ..

Iam looking for a good zed mod i have checked the ryans zeds and demons but thats not working good i dont wanna make my server a lag festival for a zed addon . so anyone have tips info about other zed mods  ?   i found out its getting less and less with the community addons etc  .. i know games moves fast and all is gone but still  there is not much to get if you compare it to arma2 /arma  and even old operation flashpoint .  

Greeets

You won't find anything out there better than Ryans Zombies. The only other option is BB Raptors & Zombies, which is terribly outdated.

Advertisement

They work fantastic together... I've been using them for several years.   The ability to adjust and fine-tune zombie behavior is unparalleled.  

Advertisement