Erzengel

Is exile blocking script funtions?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so before i start this topic i want to say i reale love the exile mod but while creating a some static missions which i use different script like nuke, firebombs, meteorites or some other kind of partical effect i allways got stuck with the script working when puting it into exile. it is working just fine when i run it in the editor whith exile beeing loaded and even on live server which do nut run exile modification but in the moment to use it with exile it is not working anymore. i also tired to execute the scripts with infistar menu but not even that worked.. i will link some custom files which i was talking about early as in my oppinnion most of these files are the most realstic once compaired to other scripts of that kind.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123074587

so without further talking.. what did u came across wihle editing exile or did you even noticed something like this just once ?

#1 - Some scripts are NOT for MP!  SP ONLY!

#2 - In SP, Battleye is NOT used, but IS used in MP, BE maybe blocking stuff!

#3 - InfiSTAR is for MP, it may be blocking stuff!

#4 - Exile blocks NOTHING!

Check ALL logs files!

Remember, not all scripts are meant to be used on a server (MP)

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement
16 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

#1 - Some scripts are NOT for MP!  SP ONLY!

#2 - In SP, Battleye is NOT used, but IS used in MP, BE maybe blocking stuff!

#3 - InfiSTAR is for MP, it may be blocking stuff!

#4 - Exile blocks NOTHING!

Check ALL logs files!

Remember, not all scripts are meant to be used on a server (MP)

:)

okay, thats for the answer. so my biggest problem at the moment is a nuke script which i can call on the server if i execute it with infistar debug console or call it on an addaction command, which i guess can only work for the client. so i tried to call a script at the trigger wich is setting nuke_activated = true to the server and i did add waitUntil {nuke_activated = true};
execVM "nuke\nuke.sqf"; at the bottom of initPlayerLocal.sqf.. as it works localy even on mp server i guess the problem should not be inside the script i guess

Advertisement