Super Jerome

[SOLVED] infiSTAR error on "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"

5 posts in this topic

I update my infiSTAR to v90 and with the "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" and I am getting this error in my .rpt:

Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp, line 25: /infiSTAR_AdminMenu.infi_LIST1500: Undefined base class 'RscListBox_infiSTAR'

This error stops my server cold. If I used the old .hpp then I can't use my admin menu. Reverting back to v88 for now.

Edited by Super Jerome

Every few days people are posting the same problems because nobody reads or follows the readme .. :o

in your readme.txt it has this:
o4xSJPRDSEhs25NeXr812.png

#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_defines.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_chat.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_KeyBinds.hpp"

now open your
Arma 3 server\MPMissions\Exile.WHATEVERMAP\description.ext file and go to the VERY BOTTOM
nke1mIWtZp2W2NmtDg88d.png

the order of the files matters. That's why I put it like that. You need the defines before you include the AdminMenu.hpp or they're missing when they're needed.

• Like 2

Advertisement

@infiSTAR I have fallen into the "millenials" class. I will properly punish myself for this error.

In my defense, I decided to update my server while I was tired. Gawd I did a one of "them" moments.

Edited by Super Jerome

:-D

I've a lot of those moments when I push updates before I go to sleep around 5 in the morning. Then I often get whatsapp messages / or even calls from people around here to wake me up 3-4 hours later lol

• Like 1

Advertisement