Sign in to follow this  
mikkiwaws

Help to crack the code?

5 posts in this topic

I've tryed to crack the code, but it's taking some time, anyone got any ideas? the print scanner did light up "1" "3" "0"

so far i've tryed

and more to come, ill update list every now and then :P

Edited by mikkiwaws

Just now, mikkiwaws said:

I've tryed to crack the code, but it's taking some time, anyone got any ideas? the print scanner did light up "1" "3" "0"

so far i've tryed

and more to come, ill update list every now and then :P

takes 5 min per try

Advertisement

You are trying to break into someones base or something as this is not the place to be putting things on here about that if so, also you are in the wrong area for posting this.

Edited by hogansheroes

6 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

you trying to break into someones base or something as this is not the place to be putting things on here about that if so, also you are in the wrong area for posting this kind of stuff, if its to break a code for someones base.

You kinda just said the same thing twice there, bud.

Also, where would the "right place" be? This IS the General Discussion board for the mod and community, no? 

As for you, @mikkiwaws - thermal scanners don't give you a random order. They give you the last 3 numbers in order, where the brightest is the last number pushed and the dimmest is the first number pushed. EG if the dimmest was "1" and the brightest was "0", with 3 in the middle then the code would essentially be "X130" where you need to guess the "X". If you can't remember the correct number order from the scan, then you're probably SOL. Protip - take a screenshot of every codelock you scan, this way you can always reference the numbers again. 

Advertisement