Sign in to follow this  
DillPickle

I am so lost...

Question

So after hosting A2 Overpoch and A3 Exile servers for about 4 years, this is the first time I have ever had to ask for help.

So my PC is a Ryzen 5 16GB DDR4 SSD hosting Exile The server works completely fine, no errors in RPT or Database logs. This is the PC I use to script the mission file with to upload onto my VM which is a Single Core, 6GB RAM, yes I know the VM is very underpowered for an Exile server, I'm just testing before I upgrade my VM to a higher package, but regardless the server should still run and let me connect. I've also upgraded my VM to an Xeon Quad Core 16GB RAM for a short time and it still does it. I have copied all the files over to the VM nothing is out of place, the database is completely fine I have checked these a million times. I started the server on the VM and once it says Game Started, it just freezes that's it no errors in RPT no database errors it just freezes 0% CPU usage not even a windows crash. The server still shows on Arma 3 but it gets stuck at connecting the server doesn't even register I'm trying to connect.

(These RPT's have loaded mods in them but these are when I tried it with mods, regardless of loading mods or not, it crashes either way.)

RPT from the VM: https://pastebin.com/NTP55ETA

RPT from my PC: https://pastebin.com/zV9BfHCx

Running base Arma 3 Server - Server works, connected and joined.

Running 32bit version of Exile - Server works, I connected and joined.

Running 64bit version of Exile - Server stops and freezes in the same spot as in RPT.

I've reinstalled everything possible all the visual c++ packages, .net frameworks and even directx even though that probably has nothing to do with it.

as you can see my PC goes past: Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_storeparamsvalues_data in the RPT. 

Edited by DillPickle

6 answers to this question

1.  9:06:34 File mpmissions\Exile1.Esseker\config.cpp, line 69: '/CfgExileCustomCode.ExileClient_util_playerEquipment_add': Missing ';' at the end of line
  2.  9:06:34 Mission Exile1.Esseker: Number of roles (100) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (10)

It loads fine on my PC with that error, and I've already fixed it.

it only freezes when I load 64bit version of arma running exile.

Edited by DillPickle

Advertisement
Advertisement