. Name: Your Trigger Name

2. Type: NONE

3. Activation: ANYBODY

4. Repeatedly

5. Present

6. Condition: (vehicle player) in thisList

7. On ACT: call ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone

8. On DEA: call ExileClient_object_player_event_onLeaveSafezone

When i enter safe zone, get SZ notification, but 10-15 sec later get leaving SZ notification, even if i stay still inside the zone.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, how to disable this "timer", or how to setup custom SZ trigger to work untill i leave the SZ area.

The point is to have godmode area, both for traders and players. (actually it is just a waste dump trader)

Does it have to be trader city or a regular airplane trader will do, for the safezone marker to work properly?

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Brenner

3 answers to this question

Since there is obviously no interest in helping me solve this issue I recreated the Waste Dump trader that was dying on that location due to a nearby static mission, and now he has a god mode.

Why now and not before? Beats me! Both now and before i just copied another (both time same) Waste Dump Trader.

As for players selling there, they will obviously need to be more careful when selling pillaged loot. :P

Thanks anyway, pls close the thread.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:03 PM, StokesMagee said:

@Brenner safezones aren't constructed via triggers, you place a map marker in the mission.sqm and Exile automatically detects it.

"ExileTraderZone"

Thank you, i will try that.

Sorry for the noob question, it is my first server ever, and I discovered the game maybe half a year ago, so I am still learning about it from posts i can find online, but there are a lot of blanks still. :)

Advertisement