Jacobob

Major spawning CUP V in

Question

HI all when i try to buy a CUP Vehicle i get this error "Exile error saying who is sp,thing went really wrong please tell a server admin that you have tried to purchase a vehicle and tell them the code 13 thank you"

Does anyone have any fixes for this, all my other CUP mods work find so its not the traders addon, Keys. I have checked the loading config and yes the mods are installed onto the server. Any help or fixes will be great.

5 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Jacobob said:

HI all when i try to buy a CUP Vehicle i get this error "Exile error saying who is sp,thing went really wrong please tell a server admin that you have tried to purchase a vehicle and tell them the code 13 thank you"

Does anyone have any fixes for this, all my other CUP mods work find so its not the traders addon, Keys. I have checked the loading config and yes the mods are installed onto the server. Any help or fixes will be great.

13 means there is no valid location to spawn the vehicles, move the trader to a more open area.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

13 means there is no valid location to spawn the vehicles, move the trader to a more open area.

But if thats the case why can Exile vehicles spawn?

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, Jacobob said:

But if thats the case why can Exile vehicles spawn?

because CUP vehicles aren't configured properly

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

because CUP vehicles aren't configured properly

But ive never had this problem before? yet it was on the same map as last time? Also if thats the case how much room are we talking? or can i re configure the spawns

Edited by Jacobob

Maybe this will help enabling you to specify the location you want the vehicles to spawn?

I use this mod on my own server and it works fine. I just ensure I have enough room to safely spawn something massive like artillery on the marker with room to spare around it.

Advertisement