Danny Lee

Exile 1.0.4 virtual garage store/retrieval not working

Question

ok so 1st time posting on forums if anything on any forums at all lol so I will try and make this brief... OK so,

1st of all I have a arma 3 exile server with GTXgaming I have just installed the new exile update within server "Pineapple 1.0.4"

now I cannot get exiles Virtual garage to work option to store in there you proceed to choose a "nickname" for said vehicle upon which u click store and nothing happens whatsoever no errors within logs absolutely nothing,

that's the 1st problem

NOW 2nd issue I'm facing is status bar within server prior to update I had the whole "ExaD stats bar etc,VG "which also never worked" , and so on however stats bar did now ive just installed creampies status bar ? 

so went well server started 1st time upon doing setup statusbar "very surprised for me lol" however when I joined the server to check it I did so as an admin obviously and I was confronted just before finishing loading in with don't quote me "Osefstatusbar Admin not found" . if anybody would like to perhaps shed some light on my issues please, 

don't hesitate 

Kind Regard's Daniel.

24 answers to this question

EXad worked flawlessly .. u just never had it installed correctly , I can't comment on exile 1.04 yet . as I've not added anything to it yet .. but if you couldnt make exad work .. you may have the same issue now..
Would help if you posted your RPT report .. go to https://ghostbin.com/ paste it in there .. set a save time of a fortnight .. and then post that link it gives you here 

• Like 1

Hey

I have same issues

I have two base on server and only weird is that "base 1" i can start build and i can use new VG with out problems.
Also i can take out vehicles what was stored before update with ExAd.

On "base 2" when i try take vehicles what have been stored before update says "Vehicle does not belong to this territory"
Vehicle territory ID is right.
If i store now vehicle to base 1 or 2 i cant get those out with out problems.
Also i cant build anything on base 2, says "You are not in your territory".

When i add vehicle nickname to DB i give nicknames to all vehicles so its possible to take those out from VG.

https://ghostbin.com/paste/92v3e

Edited by roadsoldier

Advertisement

Each flag level has a limit of how many vehicles you can store. Make sure you don't have too many in VG for the size of your territory 

1 hour ago, dekela said:

Each flag level has a limit of how many vehicles you can store. Make sure you don't have too many in VG for the size of your territory 

I setup same amount vehicle slots what was before update and VG is not full even.
Problem is on same base where i cant build where says "You are not in your territory"  and if i try take vehicle what have been stored 1.0.3 version you get this "Vehicle does not belong to this territory"
DB check and vehicle have territory ID and nickname.

Almost all players who have 2 bases one base wont allow build or take old vehicles out., second base works with out poblems.

16 hours ago, Maaaaark said:

Me too, You type in a nickname, press store, and nothing happens.

Server Database vehicle table need update.
If server had ExAd before you dont not need add territory_id just nickname, with out nickname you cant store vehicle.
If you did not have Any VG before you need add territory_id and nickname to database.

Here is Exile 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4 MySQL upgrade.

ALTER TABLE vehicle ADD `territory_id` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL AFTER `vehicle_texture`;
ALTER TABLE vehicle ADD `nickname` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `territory_id`;
ALTER TABLE vehicle ADD KEY `vehicle_ibfk_2_idx` (`territory_id`);
ALTER TABLE vehicle ADD CONSTRAINT `vehicle_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`territory_id`) REFERENCES `territory` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE;

For anyone with the issue of it not storing anything after doing the sql query on the upgrade etc.

It is a simple simple fix, copy and overwrite the exile.ini file in the @ExileServer\extDB\sql_custom_v2 folder with the one in the new server files.

This fixed my issue. Now I can store and retrieve vehicles. I just missed this step.

Dont forget to also run the script that was mentioned in here that gives all vehicles in a territory a nickname, and all of the old stuff is accessible too from exad.

23 minutes ago, Maaaaark said:

For anyone with the issue of it not storing anything after doing the sql query on the upgrade etc.

It is a simple simple fix, copy and overwrite the exile.ini file in the @ExileServer\extDB\sql_custom_v2 folder with the one in the new server files.

This fixed my issue. Now I can store and retrieve vehicles. I just missed this step.

Dont forget to also run the script that was mentioned in here that gives all vehicles in a territory a nickname, and all of the old stuff is accessible too from exad.

Good that you mentioned that exile.ini file what is important with that DB update, I forgot to mention that , Thanks

I have done this as well as applied the fixes mentioned in the mega thread.. I can store just fine, its the restore that doesnt work. It goes through the motions but no vehicle shows up.. It will after the reboot.. Any ideas?

After applying the suggestion from this thread.

And the correction of this..

[confirmVehicleOwnership]
SQL1_1 = SELECT id, territory_id FROM vehicle WHERE nickname = ? AND territory_id = ?
Number of Inputs = 2
SQL1_INPUTS = 1,2
OUTPUT = 1,2

Finally the VG works.. well except it likes to bounce the vehicles to death when they restore.. lol

Edited by geekm0nkey

Advertisement