Krussedull

PLAYER STATUS BAR

38 posts in this topic

Holy jesus, wasn't expecting a reply tonight. I moved this topic, and added more details.

Posted (edited)

@kuplion

Is there a way to hide the default Arma HP/Temp indicator on the lower left side of the screen? Seems redundant to have that as well as the statusbar. Great work as always.

Also curious if there's a way to have the restart timer based off of server's current uptime and not a defined time.

Edited by OldManRix

Advertisement
13 hours ago, OldManRix said:

@kuplion

Is there a way to hide the default Arma HP/Temp indicator on the lower left side of the screen? Seems redundant to have that as well as the statusbar. Great work as always.

Also curious if there's a way to have the restart timer based off of server's current uptime and not a defined time.

Where does it show the temp in the corner?

10 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

http://prntscr.com/jvpksp

Can be toggled to show body temp.

Ohhhhh. Haha, now I feel stupid! xD I'll see what I can work out to maybe add it as a config option.

1 hour ago, kuplion said:

Ohhhhh. Haha, now I feel stupid! xD I'll see what I can work out to maybe add it as a config option.

Any input as far as the server restart showing accurate for those of us that don't use dedicated restart times.

11 minutes ago, OldManRix said:

Any input as far as the server restart showing accurate for those of us that don't use dedicated restart times.

I'll take a look at the script again. I'm sure someone did a modification of it to do that, if memory serves..

Search forum for accurate restart timer I think it is

Advertisement