maca134

mARMA - Server Monitoring, Live Map, RE...

252 posts in this topic

@yesyesjoThe 3DMap is currently broken, and may be removed in near future. It had to many limitations, but was very cool.
If you are pay for subscription there is a 2d map.

The Player count is due to arma3 latest bug, when you are doing selectplayer & delete the original player it broke allplayers / couple of eventhandlers.
mARMA is mod agnostic, so we cant be implementing workaround fixes that are specfic for a particular addon.

If you like you can  use custom metrics, look at the help section.
And you can write some sqf code and try use playableunits instead if you like.

Or you can try use the latest perf build from arma today. (No idea if both client & server need the perf build)
That apparently has fixed some/all the issues with select player etc

1 hour ago, Torndeco said:

@yesyesjoThe 3DMap is currently broken, and may be removed in near future. It had to many limitations, but was very cool.
If you are pay for subscription there is a 2d map.

The Player count is due to arma3 latest bug, when you are doing selectplayer & delete the original player it broke allplayers / couple of eventhandlers.
mARMA is mod agnostic, so we cant be implementing workaround fixes that are specfic for a particular addon.

If you like you can  use custom metrics, look at the help section.
And you can write some sqf code and try use playableunits instead if you like.

Or you can try use the latest perf build from arma today. (No idea if both client & server need the perf build)
That apparently has fixed some/all the issues with select player etc

thx man! but i noticed, that in the 2D map the players are not shown aswell... :(

we have the first perf build (v00) running right now. i will change to the new one this evening, thx for the hint.

hope the bohemia fix (today?!) will sort out these broken EH... its a pain in the ass. and i hope it will do sth against the memory problem (server/client memory running full and not cleaning up right...). we had 80 player on yesterday, and the server crashed instantly...

one short question, because your the expert here: which malloc in the startparameters do you recommend at the moment? we have malloc=system and maxmem=3000...

cheers!!

yes

Edited by yesyesjo

Advertisement
On 10.9.2015 at 3:39 AM, GR8 said:

especially using the premium features

actually, what are the premium features?

Either i'm blind or they'r not listed on the page, i just see the subscribe button but there is no info what the prem features innclude? Can someone enlight me pls :)

Edited by WURSTKETTE

On 3/3/2016 at 8:38 AM, olveld said:

Hi all, maybe someone can help me out with bringing maarma to life on my server.

somehow, there will be no data gathered by marma. I see the main Server Data on Dashboard, but nothing else . No logs, No Metrics.. It looks like its not loaded on my server.

Im running a linux machine with latest ARMA3/Exil Mod/DMS and admintools.

here is what ive done so far.

- Registered on Web GUI

- Configured Server in WebGui

- Donwloaded Packages and put @marma in {ARMA3ROOT/ ( besides @ExileServer )

- edited marma-config.ini , put in the key

-edited Start Parms. ( -servmod=@exileserver;@a3_dms;@admintools;@marma

it looks like marmamod wasnt loaded . there is no log dir in {ARMAROOT}/@marma

I already checked DNS Settings and Firewall . cp.marma.io is reachable. Nothing blocked.

Maybe i forgot something. Anybody an idea ?

can u help me on this step pls :  - edited marma-config.ini , put in the key

where to put exactly the key on this cuz there its nothing writed with KEY >.<

13 minutes ago, GolovaRaoul said:

Hi,

Someone told me that using mARMA to monitor your server decreases the server performance. Is this true?

Thanks for responding :)

Both Torn and me are pretty experienced when it comes to ARMA, we wrote mARMA to be as seamless as is possible and use the smallest amount of resources.

Using anything to monitor your server will reduce the amount of available resources, the only real way to find out is to test it and see for yourself.

• Like 4

Advertisement