maca134

mARMA - Server Monitoring, Live Map, RE...

252 posts in this topic

I think this is broken now. I had Marma running perfectly on my server and then the dashboard stopped working. Then the map stopped working.

I thought maybe it was "just me"

So I spun up a new server and got the same results. No dashboard no map. Anyone else successfully using this now? When it works its great I will the dashboard and map but right now it is not working at all.

Advertisement

He has.  He's canceled all existing PayPal subscriptions and they are good through the end of the billing cycle. He hasn't done anything wrong.  We just need an alternative, if it exists.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TroyT said:

He has.  He's canceled all existing PayPal subscriptions and they are good through the end of the billing cycle. He hasn't done anything wrong.  We just need an alternative, if it exists.

InfiSTAR AIO.

@kuplion Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  I think I looked at it a little while back and dismissed it because marma did what we need and was a lot cheaper.  We may not have a choice now.  

I can't find an actual link see prices or enrolment. There's a dead link to an Account page on Google, but nothing that I can find on the site - logged in or not.  @infiSTAR Chris might want to make it a bit more obvious.

Hey guys

Rose was behind AIO and backed out of it so we never really populated it.

What do you need / expect from a website like that?

Just something like an rCon would do

e.g. list of online players, chat and then some abilities like

Kick
Ban
Teleport A to B

remote console
remote logs

I could probably create something but I've for example never tried to work with maps like maca did

• Like 1

We've never used the maps feature.  I don't know that they ever really worked.  For us, the main benefits are:

Total online players
Player names
Ability to kick/ban, lock server, and monitor chat via RCON
Send server admin messages - it would be amazing if you could send infiStar admin messages so they can't be ignored.
Live server FPS, CPS, and total AI count.

We have 7 servers running on multiple boxes, so the ability to see, at a glance, how they are all doing is very helpful.  Just by looking at the CPS/FPS you can gauge performance and see if an early restart is needed.  I'll often use the admin message to tell players to secure their stuff so we can restart.  If I get a PM in Discord about a troll, I can just monitor chat and see what's going on.  Then kick/ban/warn as needed.  All while sitting at Starbucks, sipping my latte.

marmaIO.jpg

Edited by TroyT
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 9:21 AM, TroyT said:

We've never used the maps feature.  I don't know that they ever really worked.  For us, the main benefits are:

Total online players
Player names
Ability to kick/ban, lock server, and monitor chat via RCON
Send server admin messages - it would be amazing if you could send infiStar admin messages so they can't be ignored.
Live server FPS, CPS, and total AI count.

We have 7 servers running on multiple boxes, so the ability to see, at a glance, how they are all doing is very helpful.  Just by looking at the CPS/FPS you can gauge performance and see if an early restart is needed.  I'll often use the admin message to tell players to secure their stuff so we can restart.  If I get a PM in Discord about a troll, I can just monitor chat and see what's going on.  Then kick/ban/warn as needed.  All while sitting at Starbucks, sipping my latte.

marmaIO.jpg

I used the Map feature it was actually a big selling point for me. Also of course the Dashboard being able to view my FPS and CPS. 

The addition of a teleport A to B would be nice also.

Advertisement