hogansheroes

Trader Zone Vehicles

Question

Hey guys im after a script that if a player leaves there vehicle at the trader, then at restart the vehicle/s get deleted when the server restarts.

At the moment i have it set to unlock, with the amount of players doing it is getting beyond the joke

4 answers to this question

You could use this one, to relocated them (could just drop them into water) or just rewrite to delete the vehicle instead of set new pos.

I see a problem with dropping them into water as they don't get destroyed once they are dropped into water (besides helis it seems).

I'd suggest the same thing i did in Arma 2 on my server, have them relocated to a custom made place (I named it scrapyard) and people can go there after restart and take anything they want.

But saying that, it could be a pain in the ass for admins/owners if the server crashes/restarts unexpectedly as they'd have to TP vehicles to players or players to  vehicles.

Advertisement
11 hours ago, τĿ | Care Bear said:

I see a problem with dropping them into water as they don't get destroyed once they are dropped into water (besides helis it seems).

I'd suggest the same thing i did in Arma 2 on my server, have them relocated to a custom made place (I named it scrapyard) and people can go there after restart and take anything they want.

But saying that, it could be a pain in the ass for admins/owners if the server crashes/restarts unexpectedly as they'd have to TP vehicles to players or players to  vehicles.

Hmmm interesting thought about server crashing and so on, id take that risk of all the whining, lol

12 hours ago, WURSTKETTE said:

You could use this one, to relocated them (could just drop them into water) or just rewrite to delete the vehicle instead of set new pos.

and for sure ill take aloot into this script, Thankyou  WURSTKETTE

Advertisement