Sign in to follow this  
Thewarmup

Invisible menu buttons and inability to disconnect from the server conventionally

Question

Since yesterday afternoon some of my menu buttons and buttons on my context menu have been invisible and I cannot find the reason or a fix for it. I scroll my mouse and I can still switch weapons that way but I can only see a little gray box with nothing in it. When i run up to a vehicle it shows only unlock, hotwire, repair but when I unlock it I only see one option which is view vehicle contents but again I can open the inventory and interact i just cant see the buttons. When I try to open the game menu and see to my options they are all invisible and just black bars; in addition I try to click the disconnect button and it doesn't work, I have to tab out and use the task manager to leave the game. I don't know if I'm just stupid or? I have lost 2 helicopters in a server because of this problem causing me to reinstall mods over and over to try to fix it, practically unplayable because of this and I have no idea how to fix it.

107410_screenshots_20180403193123_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20180403193132_1.jpg

Edited by Thewarmup
Left out a detail

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Advertisement