Sign in to follow this  
Coloradomtnman

Stuck On Loading Screen

Question

I just purchased Arma 3 through the Steam store, downloaded A3Launcher, did all the stuff with the settings in the A3Launcher, went to the Server list, clicked the download mods arrow on the far right, downloaded the mods.  On the A3Launcher the download arrow remains and isn't replaced with the Play arrow.  However, when I click the download arrow it launches me into the Exile server loading screen where I am asked to agree to the terms of Battleye Anti-cheat.  I can't because the game is apparently frozen.  I don't get a Windows message notifying me that the program is not responding, or any other message, just nothing happens.  The game seems to be stuck.  The lower left corner says Connecting... but I don't seem to be doing that at all.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

-Coloradomtnman

1 answer to this question

Hi,

my advice would be to delete arma and re-install. Its really buggy as it is so if you can't make it into the game then dont bother :P

Download the exile mod from this website, unzip it, and add it using the vanilla Arma launcher. All you need to do is go to the mods tab on the launcher, and select add local mod. A pop will open and you just need to pick the exile folder. If the server you're trying to play on isnt using any other mods then you're good to go. If it does then you can dl them through the vanilla launcher or most of the from their own sites or are on the SteamWorkshop and reapeat the process to add them. Or try the A3Launcher again. 

Hope that helps :)

Advertisement