Luke_barnard234

Keep getting kicked

Question

27 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

have you got the mods upto date with the server, also is the server running 1.0.4 or are you banned from the server

i dont know if i am banned if i was i wouldn't know why as i wouldn't have done anything and yes i believe the server has up to date mods

Edited by Luke_barnard234

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

have you got the mods updated also have you played on the server before if not maybe the ping might be set to low

i haven't but even if i join a server which has still players in it but good ping i still get kicked

ok, with a ping even if it says, say 100 on your end the server maybe set to say 50 so evn if your fine to join it will kick you for a high ping.

so have you played on this server before

12 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

ok, with a ping even if it says, say 100 on your end the server maybe set to say 50 so evn if your fine to join it will kick you for a high ping.

so have you played on this server before

i haven't played on it before and i just tried joining another one it said the ping was 73, the server i just tried to join is the one with [SG] Exile chernarus but i can see the red bar up the top showing that im connecting but finishes and says im kicked

Edited by Luke_barnard234

Advertisement