Sign in to follow this  
feak

cars freeze when going uphill?

Question

so like the title says when in a car i go to drive up hill even an inch the car comes to a stop?? its like it wants to go as the wheels are turning still but nothing anyone no why this is doing it or a fix.?

this is for me and my server players

thanks

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Advertisement

In standard SP ARMA with NO MODS, I can have this issue.  Some hills are too steep.  Also, a few years ago, a map maker had a map where if you drove onto certain parts of the map, you would get stuck...even on level ground.

@GolovaRaoul is correct about the vehicle, some have 'issues' and some are modified.  Epoch had this issue for about 2 years with hatchbacks being spawned in the woods.  They would not move.  Tow it out, then they would.  The map and where it happened is also important too.

Since you are reporting it here, I would suggest you contact the server owner, as default ARMA, default ARMA maps, and default Exile do not have this issue.

:)

i found the problem i had WY_Snow_Winter_Effects_and_Retexture_Pack on and the snow part was messing it up ground must have thought it had snow on it lol took if off and works now!!

cheers guys!!

Advertisement