Sign in to follow this  
Daedious

Editing an Exile.Map with Eden

Question

Hey,

So I have been all over this forum trying to find a solution and maybe its there, but I am pretty new at this. Its possible I saw it and didn't understand. So I apologize in advance for wasting anyones time.

I am trying to load in Exile.Chernarus into Eden, Which works great. I am using e3den plugins and have successfully exported a new trader into the map. However, when I get over to the trading posts IN THE EDITOR, nothing is there (from exile modifications). When I go into Single Player Spec, All the objects appear but no NPCs. What am I doing wrong? I want to edit the current traders and objects that are in the trading posts for the map.

Thanks

Edited by Daedious

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Daedious said:

What am I doing wrong? I want to edit the current traders and objects that are in the trading posts for the map.

Nothing, basically you can't edit them cuz they're loaded not thru mission.sqm. You could load them in  (as objects too) by putting initserver initplayer code into debug. Still won't be able to edit but you can just set new and replace them thru export tho.

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Good to know I figured it out, but sucks that I wasn't wrong. 

So the objects and stuff must come from somewhere, which means there must be a way to make edits to it right?

Advertisement