Sign in to follow this  
Deadeyegaming

[CLOSED] Global infistar ban

5 posts in this topic

So I got a Global Infistar ban about 2 years ago now because I bought the wrong version of Infistar and support wouldn't help me swap to the other Arma 3 version(Exile) and I charged back. As I've got back into the game it's extremely annoying that I can't play on half the servers. Surely the Global ban system is for hackers and not people who made a mistake and couldn't get any support from the company.

The problem: Some people think the Internet (or the cyber world) is a legal vacuum and they can cheat without consequences.

On my server even people who have a VAC Ban are banned immediately ......... no matter how long ago or in what game.

Learn to take responsibility and accept consequences ..... and don't tell us the fairy tale of "mistake".

• Like 1

Advertisement

why on earth do you think the right place to appeal your global ban on infiSTAR would be the Exile Forums?

The only place is in my discord but there is a really small chance anybody would get unbanned.

You however purchased a product, paid it, downloaded it, used it for a long while (more than 100 server starts with it). 
Then you charged your money back - so I don't see how that could have been the "wrong product".

It was infiSTAR for Exilemod which you used on
[UK]Deadeye's Exile[A3Launcher]|HVP Cars|Roaming AI|Missions|Active Admins|TeamSpeak| 

Stop making up stories. Pay your charge-back back, say sorry and leave me alone. But you made a legal contract and received / used what you purchased. 

I will send you another payment request for what you owe me..

• Like 4

Advertisement