Sign in to follow this  
GGWOLF

upgradeConstructionRequest error

Question

Could someone try and shed some light on an issue that's plaguing the #@%~! out of me please :(

ExileServer - Network message dispatch failed: Parameter count mismatch! Payload: [""gqjbitnx"",""upgradeConstructionRequest"",[5be55d00# 1197224: exile_construction_woodfloor.p3d]]

https://pastebin.com/FcttTMPz

I've been banging my head up against a brick wall since last Thursday with no luck. Basically, the following error happens when trying to upgrade a base part and happens for all players that try this.

From reading the error message and trying to educate myself on the issue, as I understand it, the client makes the request to upgrade said base part, Exile_server receives the message, checks that the message checks out, which is the payload(""sessionID"",""required function.sqf"",[5be55d00#(<<not sure what this means) 1197224 (presuming this is tied to the database?): exiile_construction_woodfloor.p3d]] so as the rpt states, the payload has a mismatch thus unable to perform the  request and bingo, the error, that part I think I understand to a certain extent.

What's bugging the "life" out of me is whats needed to rectify the issue?

Things I tried to solve this:

Reinstalled Exile client to root.

Reinstalled exile_server.

Reinstalled x64 overrides.

Wiped database.

Removed/reinstalled one by one, all addons that interact with database.

Watched countless youtube vids on c++

Could anyone shed any light on this please :( my brain hurts at this point :( 

4 answers to this question

Do you have any overwrites in your mission config.cpp for these particular files ?

Spoiler

ExileClient_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionResponse = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionResponse.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_construction_upgrade = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_upgrade.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_construction_upgradeShow = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_upgradeShow.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest.sqf";

If you have, then put // in front of all 4 files and repack your mission file and try again.

11 hours ago, MetalHead said:

Do you have any overwrites in your mission config.cpp for these particular files ?

Reveal hidden contents

ExileClient_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionResponse = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionResponse.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_construction_upgrade = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_upgrade.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_construction_upgradeShow = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileClient_object_construction_upgradeShow.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest.sqf";

If you have, then put // in front of all 4 files and repack your mission file and try again.

Hi MetalHead,

thanks for looking at the issue.

The only one of the 4 we had in our overrides was [ ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest = "overwrites\Upgrade\ExileServer_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionRequest.sqf"; ] as that was  part of the 1.0.4a hotfix.

Anyway I removed the override but sadly no joy.

Advertisement

You might wanna recheck for an overwrite of one of this files:

• ExileClient_object_construction_network_upgradeConstructionResponse.sqf
  • ExileClient_system_network_send.sqf
  • ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage.sqf

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Thanks for the response @WURSTKETTE I have rechecked them again, found nothing, and I've diff merged all 3 .sqf's you mentioned against the latest exile_server and exile_client and they're identical.

Turns out the issue was with the map itself, after chernraus redux got updated on the 6/5/18 the problem was resolved!

Edited by GGWOLF
resolved the issue

Advertisement