Sign in to follow this  
geekm0nkey

unknown mods - CUP Weapons 1.10.1

Question

Cup was just updated, and during my down time my listing dropped off the A3Launcher, and now when attempting to re query the server it reports this..  I can connect manually and the server reports the correct version of the mods.. Any way to get this listed..?? 

5 answers to this question

think i found a workaround.. I removed cup, booted the server, added the server to the launcher, closed the server, added cup back, then rebooted the server.. But, had to wait for a bit for the launcher to add the mods back.. But seems to have worked.

• Like 1

Its frustrating that A3 launcher doesn't recognize the updated CUP mods. We are having the same issue. Some players could join via arma launcher, and some via a3, but some are unable to join the servers either way.

Advertisement

Has anyone heard anything from @maca134, his discord channel is gone, the no replies at his forum.. Last time he was on here was February 17 ... This is becoming very distressing.. I think a new launcher lead by a team and not an individual is going to be needed very soon, to keep this system alive.

Edited by geekm0nkey

Advertisement